6

Amelia's POV

I park my car about a yard away and walk
the rest of the way. Tyler sees me coming as I round the corner. There are a few people smiling about and music playing from somewhere. He waves at me. "Over here!"

I head over and see Matt behind him. "Hey Ty. Matt. Where's Caroline? I haven't seen
her much lately." I walk over and kiss Tyler.

Matt shrugs. "I'm not sure. She's been so hot and cold lately." This is getting wired now. She would never miss this. Not for the world. I'm really getting worried.

I hope she's ok. Soon I should call her to see what's up.

"It's probably just the whole almost dying thing. I would have been right there with her if it wasn't for you. If you hadn't pulled me back from that side of the car.."

He cuts me off.

"Don't worry about it. You would have done the same for me."

"Yeah I know I would. Well, thanks Matt. I don't think I ever said that." I smiled at him.

He shrugs and smiles back. "Yeah, man. I didn't realize that. You saved my girl's life." Tyler broke in.

"Seriously, guys. It's not a big deal. I'm gonna go get a drink." Matt replies and walks away.

Tyler turns to me. "So, lets see that bikini." He teases.

"As long as you're not wearing that shirt all day, you can watch as long as you like." I winked at him when I said that.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Later on, me, Katie and Danielle come walking out of the water. The Katie is wearing a pink Roxy tankini. While Danielle is wearing a red bikini.

"That was awesome!" We went on that rope swing and jumped into the water. It was amazing.

"Right? This is so much better." Katie said.

"And the water is so nice and cool. So worth coming here." I hear Danielle said. To which I agree. So far, we've been thriving. A lot has happened.

"Hey, I'm glad you were ok, Lia." Katie said. She left me those get well cards when I was in the hospital.

"Thanks Katie. Really." After embracing her. "Whoops, I forgot we're wet."

"Oh, who cares. Hey, let's take picture to remember the fun time before... you know."

I nodded. I looked at Danielle. "You up for it?"

"Of course." As we huddled together, we took a picture.

"I'm stealing my girlfriend away from you, before you get anymore crazy ideas, Katie." Tyler jokes. Coming up beside me.

Katie hands my phone back and I slip it into my bag.

"Fine. We'll talk more about this later." She
practically skips away with Danielle and the radio starts playing in the vehicle again.

"That girl has too much energy." Tyler says as we watch her walk off.

"Well, I like her energy. It makes her more fun." I reply and head back towards the swimming hole.

Tyler walks next to me. "Sure. If you like that. How was the water?"

"Awesome. Nice and cool.

We find Matt at the back of his truck refilling his cup by the keg. Tyler looks over at the group of girls that has Matt's attention.