58

Hale Mansion

Klaus attempted to enter The Mansion Of The Hale Family so he can better guess on where they might go, but the ownership of the Mansion has changed.

As Klaus looks through the window of Amelia, which is her room is, he noticed a few paintings on her wall. Some of which he admits that they're not bad. Although in his opinion, his art is way better then hers. Though out of respect, he'll considered Amelia's art skills to be second to his. But one particular picture did caught his attention.

A picture of a wolf pack. With a black wolf in the middle. Another black wolf on the left. And a brown wolf on the right. A dark silver wolf on the far right. A brown/grey wolf on the far left. And a black/grey wolf on the far left.

He would have thought nothing of it, until he looked closely at it, and realized that Amelia drew his, and hers and the rest of the hybrid's wolf forms. Getting every fur pattern and shape right.

He remembered. She saw him in wolf form before. It was that time when she showed him that in full wolf form, a hybrid is just as deadly as a normal werewolf. Then again, Klaus rarely goes into his full wolf form. Likely due to him being an Original, an Original Hybrid at best, he has no need to transform. As he is already stronger then the average vampire. And slightly stronger then an Original.

Among all those photo, Klaus sees nothing that might indicate where the family, let alone Amelia and Tyler, went.

He leaves. Although Klaus desires revenge against his seven surviving hybrids, mainly Amelia, he's unaware that Elijah Mikaelson has a soft spot for the young Hybrid. The love he has for her mother is still there. And should he get wind of his little half brother's desire to kill Kiara's daughter, he won't let that happen.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Idaho, 14 days later/February 24th, 2011

Tyler gets home at 4:30pm. Whereas Amelia was not schedule to work today. Much to the dismay of her boyfriend.

She was thinking steak, fries and salad. She's already started and will be ready at 4:50pm.

And maybe at 9:00pm, they could find someone to drink human blood without killing said human or get a blood bag.

Amelia hates the part of being a hybrid. Having to feed on blood just to maintain good strength and making sure their compulsion works better. They would have fed on animal blood, but they learned from Stefan that it doesn't make them that strong.

Either way, she has to keep her abilities at its peak should Klaus find her and Tyler. Amelia swears that man is relentless when it comes to revenge. She wonders how his siblings managed to put up with him for the last ten centuries.

She maybe still mad at Rebekah for making her turn and attack her friends, but Amelia still feels bad for her. Being daggered all the time.

She puts those thoughts aside as she checked on the steaks. It will be done in 15 more minutes.

Her fries are almost done. Her salad is done and is waiting in the fridge.

As she was about to sit in the couch, she feels something in her stomach that causes her to run to the bathroom. Just in time, Tyler walks in. "Amelia?" He heard Amelia in the bathroom, throwing up.

Out of concern, he vamps to said bathroom to see his girlfriend on her knees and her head near the toilet.

He crouched down and rubbed her back gently.

Amelia didn't expect that. In fact, she doesn't feel sick at all. She kinda feels different. "You ok?" Tyler asked, causing Amelia to stand up and she seems fine. She shouldn't feel sick at all. She's immortal. Meaning she's immune to getting sick.