76

Hale House

Amelia was cooking breakfast with her mom, Kiara. They even invited Hank, Jordan and Evelyn. She figures she should do something for them as a thank you for taking care of Lucas and Adrian while at college.

The babies were already fed. So they remained in the kitchen in a crib were they watched what was going on.

Amelia felt bad that her parents and Evelyn for taking care of her sons while she tries to finish college. Even though the daughter of Hank assured her that it's ok, and that it will be a practice for if she ends up having kids by her brother, Desmond.

Speaking of the older twin, he's outside with Tyler and his father, Andrew. Just coming in from their run.

They all walked in, along with the three Labonairs.

"Damn! I smelled that from a mile away." Andrew said with him being slightly exhausted from the long run.

Amelia glanced at Tyler and Desmond and they look like they just got out from swimming. "How far did you guys ran?"

"Don't even ask, sis. Just don't...ask " Desmond was bent, touching his knees.

"Please tell me food is ready, because it feels like stomach is touching my back." Amelia and Kiara  laughed at Tyler, as did Marcus, Andrew, Evelyn and Jordan. But if they're being honest, they're all hungry.

"Well, breakfast is officially served. Dig in."

"Well you guys don't have to tell us twice

"Well you guys don't have to tell us twice." Andrew and the rest of the group joined in. And of course, boys and men being themselves, took more meat and pancakes. Some fruit too.

Kiara could only shake her head. She remembers back at her home, her brothers had a preference for meat.

Tyler and Desmond both drank orange juice. Whereas the rest of the group drank coffee.

Family breakfast is always fun to have.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————