98

December 2017, 15

Snow had come early then expected

Snow had come early then expected. Even from the point of view, it looks very beautiful. It's cold, but not that cold.

In ten days, it will be Christmas. Until then, three individuals are playing in the forest.

Lucas and Adrian are now six years old and they're playing hide and seek with their father, Tyler, in the forest. Although Amelia protested, he insisted that he'll watch them.

Both of them had to wear their winter coats, gloves, hats, scarfs and boots to keep warm. They're not werewolves yet, so they have to rely on warm clothing.

Tyler was going easy on them. Letting them hide for five minutes before he uses his enhanced sense of smell and hearing to find them. Though the two boys got bolder and stealthily headed to a river they've spotted.

They managed to cross the river without getting wet and hid in a bush somewhere.

Within 15 seconds, Tyler was by said river and sniffed the air and was able to locate them in time. He pretended to walk the other way and before Lucas and Adrian could move, their dad jumped over the river and was now right in front them. "Boo!"

Lucas and Adrian were startled as their father grabbed two of them. "Not fair!" The former whined.

"How did you find us so quick?" Adrian asked.

"And how did you jump so high?" Lucas asked after his twin.

"Now what did daddy say?" Tyler asked, crossing his arms and raising a brow.

"You'll tell us when we're old enough." Both said in sync.

"Exactly. And we should head back. Mom is making your favourite, Chili."

"Alright!" Just as soon as they said that, the boys notice something moving behind their dad. "Dad, there's something moving in the bushes behind you."

Tyler sniffed the air and can tell it's an animal. Or more accurately, a Cougar.

"Ok! Time to go!" Tyler grabbed both of his boys into his arms tightly and started running with inhumane speed

"Ok! Time to go!" Tyler grabbed both of his boys into his arms tightly and started running with inhumane speed. The Cougar tries to catch up, but it's no match for Tyler's supernatural speed.