Chapter 7

Yuzu’s POV:

She literally walked away seeing me. She hasn't even finished eating. She threw it in the nearest bin and walked away from me. I know she's in pain and I think the cause of her pain is being me, I can't breathe. It's like I'm having a panic attack or something.

Suddenly I heard a voice, "It's okay, breath Yuzu," my friend Harumin comforted me. She's the only one that knows the whole thing next to me.

"Why don't you go and speak to her," she asked me looking at my eyes.

I was crying all the time, "No, Haru. I could not and she will not believe me", I replied.

“She will Yuzu. She liked you... she was crazy about you. Everybody in the city knows," she insisted I talk to her.

I would love to, but I cannot. I asked Harumin to close the restaurant I owned and I went to the place where I could find peace. The only place that mei and I know. We spent so much time together here.

I lay on the grass and I closed my eyes and the memories filled in.

******Flashback*******

“Daddy, where are you taking me?”, I was so enthusiastic to know where my dad was taking me. We're new to the city and I needed friends.

"At an expensive feast," he said patiently.

"Will I find a friend there", I asked him with my eyes open.

He smiled and nodded. When I was at Dad's party, it was boring. It was filled with adults. If my mom hadn't taken an office trip, I would have been at home watching TV with her.

I whined and saw everywhere. Then I saw her. The loveliest girl with purple eyes, but she was crying.

I didn't know what to do, so I went into the garden and saw a tree and climbed over there.

To my surprise, the girl who was crying came over and sat down.

"Hey," I yelled at her from the tree and laughed when she was looking for me in other places besides the tree.

Then I introduced myself coming down and that's when our friendship started. We are totally at odds with one another. I'm clumsy when she's perfect. I am lazy but chatty but she is silent but proactive and does everything on time.

Our childhood days are filled with memories where I take her off to do all kinds of adventurous things and she shoots me to do all my homework. Saturdays and Sundays are when we watch movies.

When we first grew up together, my love for her as a friend turned into a crush on her. I am not attracted to girls, but she is breathtaking and she became more beautiful woman when she grew up. I used to stare at her for so long that she'd call me crazy.

And sometimes I would avoid her not to lose her friendship until one day…. That changed us.

From this chapter it would be flashbacks of Yuzu and hope you enjoy it :)