Chapter 12!

Mei’s POV:
I ran into Yuzu. She runs a restaurant and she was as beautiful as she used to be. But her eyes looked dull and lifeless. I can tell she's unhappy. My brother's not looking after her?
I shook my head and thought, Why should I take care of her when she left me? I was driving across the place for 4 hours non-stop and after clearing my mind, I went to my apartment.
When I parked, I saw my door was already unlocked. I started panicking, you know. I never gave anybody the keys.
I quietly walked into the house to see a green-haired woman in the kitchen swinging her hips for the singing. I smiled and I went behind her silently and rolled up her waist.
"My goodness..." She jumped.
I laughed and said, "Naina... why are you here?"
“What? I don't need permission to see my girlfriend." She turned to me with her hands around my neck.
"There's no need for you to..." I said. And then I thought and asked, "But, how did you open the door?" I questioned her.
She remained silent for a moment.
“Naina… what did you do? I hope you haven't broken my lock," and I smiled.
“No baby. I didn’t. I know where my friend usually keeps her spare key." So I get it. I usually carry a box in a flowerpot with a lock and Naina knows the lock code.
"I missed you," I said, and I kissed her.
"I missed you too...", she kissed me. I no longer wanted to think of Yuzu. I have to push it from my head. I'm with Naina at the moment. She hasn't pushed me to do anything. We're making out and she knows about me and she said she'd wait till I was ready. All the thoughts running in.
Naina is smaller than I am. So I pulled her and she held me across the waist with her legs.
“What are you doing?”, she asked me till kissing.
“I think I am ready.”, I smiled at her.
“Ready for what baby?”, she teased me.
"Ready for you..." I took her into my room, put her on the bed and started riding her. Her groans excite me even more but suddenly her phone rings.
I peaked into her phone to see my grandfather calling her. What would my grandfather call her for? With this thought, I got up from her putting my dress properly and sitting on the side on the bed.
"We'll get there," she told my grandpa and hung the call.
“Baby.. why did you stop?”, she whined.
"Why does my grandfather call you while I am here?" He never spoke with you”, I raised a question to her.
“Always straight to the point.”, she laughed, “Naina Companies is partnering with Aihara group of companies. The contact were signed yesterday by my dad and your grandfather and I came here as a representative of our company”, she said casually.
But, I didn’t understand why we have to partner with her company now. I didn’t even know that grandfather would know their company and will be considering it.
“Stop thinking so much Mei….”, she poked my cheek.
“I am tired. I already ate” I told her and went to the bathroom to change.
“Ok baby… sleep well. I will be in the living room checking some documents and will come to bed sooner”, she kissed me and left the bedroom.
I came back to bed and had so many questions running on my mind.
“Is Naina the right person for me? Do I love her as much I loved Yuzu?”, I know the answer would be ‘No’ but I am left with no choice.