Chapter 27!

"What happened, Mei?" asked Yuzu, concerned.

"Nothing...", I responded.

"You may tell me, Mei", our hands are still interwoven. I stared at our hands and said, "I have a girlfriend."

She stopped and within a few minutes looked at our hands and said, "Do you love her?"

"What would you do if I did?" I need to find out how she feels.

"I would be happy if you had someone to love", her voice cracked but still gave a weak smile.

"You don't have to sacrifice every time Yuzu.... Speak for yourself one day... and to answer your question... no, I don't like her", hear her breathing, "But I have to cut her ties. She was there the whole time I was alone. Will you wait for me?" I asked her, staring into her eyes.

As usual, her eyes reflected true love and said, "I will" and we embraced each other... I had so much peace today. We rode back to her restaurant and I went back to my apartment in the hope of getting answers.

"Mei... I miss you," Naina pecked my lips as soon as I walked in. But I couldn't let her touch me.

"What's the matter, Mei?"  Why you're acting weird," she raised her eyes.

«Nothing I'm not tired... I want to sleep," I don't want to be with her at the moment. I thought I would confront her later after clearing my head.

But she stopped me and kissed me rough. It's not Naina, it's...

"Naina..." I muttered.

"Was my kiss not like Yuzu's", she laughed. So, she's been stalking me.

"So you stalked me?" I snuck out of her hug and sat on the couch.

She sat in front of me and said, "Yes, I did as my girlfriend was acting strange"

"I'm not your girlfriend anymore Naina", I said harshly.

"It's not your call," she stretched out her hand on my wrist causing pain.

"Naina... it hurts", I tried to get out of her grasp but without vain. I continued, Were you my Junior in Aihara Academy? "

"So, you did a background check on me," she smiled and went to her room. After few minutes, she came with specks and her hair straightened resemembling someone in my school.

"Cutie specks," I rattled and whispered.

"Now you know me....", she laughed wickedly.