Chapter 8!

It was my birthday today and, as usual, Mei chucked me out of my bed.

“Come on. Get up. It's late... you're getting too lazy," I can hear her laughing as she speaks.

“5 minutes Mei… please.. I don't want to stand up," I took the pillows and put my head on it so it wouldn't bother me again.

Within five minutes, I sensed a body on me. She fell upon me tickling but the position in which we were was ignited.

I couldn't deal with it. I groaned and pushed her away with all my strength and went to washroom so that she will not see me blushing.

After half an hour, I came out dressed to see Mei lying on my bed reading one of her books which she left here last time.

"I'm ready," I checked her out. She was a beauty. No matter how simple she dressed, she was beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. To avoid looking into her, I grabbed my bag and left outside to her car.

"Wait for me...." I heard her yelling. Without looking back, I sat down to the passenger seat.

We spent our birthdays alone in the lake before we went to see our friends. It has now become a tradition for us and I looked for the raven-haired girl who was upset now getting into the car.

The minute she walked in, she punched me in the arms.

“Ouch… what is that for? And it's my birthday today," I raised my eyebrows.

"It's for leaving me," and she began to drive. I was looking outside the window not to look like a wierdo looking unto her.

When we reached our destination, I see a blanket already set with my favorite foods and Mei hugged me and kissed on my forehead leaving a butterfly feeling on my stomach.

After eating and talking, it was evening and I was planning on visiting my friend Harumin. Although Mei doesn't like her, she doesn't stop me from visiting her.

While I was trying to get back in the car, Mei grabbed me and handed me her present. I squeaked in happiness seeing it. It was that book of manga I was looking for.

I put my arms around her and kissed her on the cheek. She gave me a smile.

Coming home was silent but I could not forget the kiss... I began to have strong feelings for her.

May be I should confess it to her?