Chapter 25!

It's been a week since I gave the task to Mitsuko and she said she had some information and asked me to meet me at the cafe. My heart is pounding and I am anxious to know all the answers I have been looking for.

I am waiting at the cafe now and I saw Mitsuko with some files in her hands walking towards me. She sat in front of me and remained silent for a moment. I gave her the space. After a while, she started talking.

"Aihara, what I have found is more than I expected." Your life has been twisted and tweaked by everyone around you ", she finally started speaking.

I looked at her in confusion because I did not understand her words. She went on, "Remember the day you met the accident?" I shook my head.

You were admitted to the hospital and you said very seriously that your skull had been smashed. There were no doctors to take care of you except one." She saw me through her eyes. I recall being hospitalized with severe injuries, but I was not aware of those details. I asked her to continue.

"The doctor is no other than Sarah Matthews," she declared. I heard the name Dr Sarah Matthews. She is a famous neuro-specialist and has been her medical career successfully for over several years. She has received numerous awards for her medical contributions. But what's the point.

"Your grandfather somehow convinced and made her to do surgery on you and yes, of course you got well and alive now ", then she took some document and gave me. When I read that my eyes widened, I couldn't believe it.

"It looks like your dad lost all of your family assets while he was gambling and surprisingly, again, it belongs to one person, Ms. Matthews. it didn't have a first name " ,she furrowed her eyebrows thinking about it.

After going through the document again, something came to my mind. I said, "Naina.... Naina Matthews"