Chapter 32!

Mei’s POV

Yuzu – when I thought about her name, my heart slipped. How many sacrifices she's made for me? What have I done for it? My whole life, I've never had anyone but her and my mom. By the time my mother died, she was my only comfort. It's a reason that made me mad at her when she was going to marry my brother. What would have happened if my brother hadn't gotten married? It scares the hell out of me. I am glad that he was in love with someone and I still have my Yuzu for me and for me alone. I don't want to share it with any other person. I remember at school, how much flirting look she would get from boys and girls. People used to say I'm elegant, but Yuzu is hot as hell.

My thoughts were cut short when Naina arrived. Naina – She's beautiful, I liked her until I knew her as someone I thought was my friend at school. She violated my trust, and I hate her now. I'm also concerned about what she might do to other people. I won't let Yuzu get hurt.

"Thinking about your ex-girlfriend?" she said with a smile.

"Yes, I just thought of you, but you're not even my girl," I said sarcastically.

"But you'll be my wife two days from now," she kissed me.

It shocked me to hear that. "What? You can't do this to me, Naina," I said.

She showed paper on my face and said, "Remember that you are mine and I can do everything with you"

I wish I was dead by now. I felt an intense pain on my hand and when I looked, I discovered that Naina was injecting me with something.

"This will keep you sleeping," she says. I drifted off to sleep in a couple of minutes thinking about what was going to happen next.

Yuzu’s POV

We reached the point where Naina kept Mei in captivity. Mitsuko assured me that everything was going to be all right. Everybody separated into groups and we continued to look for Mei in all the rooms, silently, without others realizing that we are in this building. However, when Himeko entered a room, everyone was alerted about us and here we hide wherever possible. All I want is for everybody to be safe.

I am now hiding in a deserted room where I could find no one or nothing. I was trying to figure out what it was. It had just a switch and when I pressed it, a door opened from a wall. That means it's a secret hiding place. I entered into the room silently watching every step of mine. When I went further, I saw my lovely Mei tied to the chair.

I made sure that no one is there in the room and went near her, “Mei…. Wake up baby”, I tapped on her cheeks to make her awake.

She slowly opened her eyes and seeing me, tears fell on her face, "Yuzu... You came for me?"

“Of course, babe... I came to get you," I wiped her tears. I loosened her up quick and asked her, "Baby, would you be able to walk?". She shook her head and held her hand on my shoulder for support and we began to move towards the door silently just to be stopped by the voice.

"Look who paid us a visit." The great Yuzu – the champion of Aihara Academy", Naina started walking towards us smirking.