Epilogue!

Yuzu’s POV:

I still couldn’t believe it. I looked at the sleeping beauty next to my side. She looked so gorgeous even in her sleep.  Yesterday, we celebrated our 15th anniversary and I am still in awe with this woman. Even now, she has wrapped me in her fingers and I just can’t live without her. I caressed her cheeks and she moved a little to hug me tightly putting her face on my chest and pressing it. I can hear her giggle.

“Why are you staring at me like this in the morning?”, she asked in a groggy voice.

“I am not staring, just admiring my wife”, I replied her and kissed her temple.

“Smooth talker”,  she kissed on my chest.

“Only to you baby”, I smiled at her. I pecked at her lips and when I was about to move, she pulled me back and kissed me again aggressively. I smiled at her lips. This woman can be a death for me.

She pulled me down on the bed and started moving up on me straddling me. I laughed at her and commented, “Someone is horny in the morning”

She didn’t tell anything and she kept kissing me. When it was about to become a heated session, I heard a knock at our door and then a head popping in. I pushed Mei to her side and looked at the little girl walking towards us.

“Momma…..”, she giggled when I pulled her into the bed and started giving butterfly kissed on her face.

“Mummy , please help me…”, I started tickling her and she started laughing aloud. Within few minutes, I noted 2 more people entering into our room and jumped on our bed.

They pushed me down and started attacking me. My little girl Nicole, who is just 3 years old ran towards her mummy and hugged her.

The other two, Leah and Derek – the twins who are 7 years old started pulling me from the bed shouting, “Today is Saturday and you promised us to take us to the park”

My wife took the 3 year old in her hands and went outside shouting, “Who is hungry? And who want pancakes?”

All my kids shouted, “I want” and they started running towards the dining table. I changed my clothes and moved towards the room where my family is seated.

I saw my wife feeding to my little daughter and my twins playing and eating dinner. Suddenly, the eyes of my beautiful eyes fell on me and she smiled. That alone was enough for me. She gave me the entire family. After taking up Aihara industries, I was so busy and she volunteered to bear the child for me and here I am smiling with my little family she gave for me. I love them… They are mine and I would do anything for them.

I went near my wife and kissed her forehead and said, “I love you”

She smiled and replied, “I love you more”… what more can I ask for?

Here we are at the end of the story. Thanks everyone for your support. Please comment on how the story was and what are you expecting next? Should it be a Citrus Fanfic of Mei and Yuzu or a generic story.