Chapter 17!

Mei’s POV:

Why didn't Yuzu get married? That question really kills me. Is this just a plan to take her away from me or did she cancel the marriage as she loved me?

Why hasn't she contacted me when the wedding's canceled. I can't breathe in my house. I got up from dinner and started walking just to get to the car we were having outside.

I heard a person behind me calling me. I was out of my trance when she shook me on my shoulders.

"Naina..." I mumbled.

“What the hell it is Mei? I have been calling you for so long and your grandfather was worried about you seeing your behavior”, she hissed at me.

That's not like Naina. She will usually be very patient with me, but when she came here and started talking with my grandfather, her behaviors changed or is that how she is? I stepped out of my thoughts when she asked me, "Sweetheart? What's going on, anyway?

“Nothing Naina.. I just want to be alone," I said harshly. She raised her eyebrows, but didn't ask me about it.

"All right, stay here. I will inform your family and we will go home”, she started walking towards the living room. I didn't mean to be around Naina or Yuzu. My mind is so muddled. I'm still in love with Yuzu but being with Naina was easy but lately she's gotten so possessive. She promised me she'd wait till I was ready, but she started forcing it on me.

When she returned, I cleared my throat and said, "Naina...", she hummed a reply. As we entered the car, I said, "I want to be alone today". Seeing her expression, it was clear that she was not happy, but nodded her head and replied, “I’ll take the guest room today or I can stay in the hotel if that is what you want”.

I was sad to hear her say that. I gave her a quick kiss and told her, "You can stay in the guest room. I'm just trying to figure things out. Coming here has created so many memories".

I couldn't sleep at night and I was awake and when he looks at the time it was 5 o'clock. I got ready and left a note to Naina saying that I'm going to meet my brother and I started driving.

After two hours, I find myself in front of my brother's house which I never thought I would come here.

I knocked on the door, so see it opened by a girl who seemed beautiful saluting me with a smile, "Mei... what a surprise? Get in, please".

Her welcome was so warm and I went inside, a small girl peeked her face from behind her giving me a wide smile.

I smiled back at her thinking am I ready for this?