Chapter 29!

Yuzu's POV:

It's been a week since I saw Mei and I haven't seen her since we spoke at the lake. For some reason, I feel like something bad happened but I couldn't say what it is. I tried contacting Mei through messages and phone calls, but it ended in vain.

"Hey," I looked over to see who it was. That's Mitsuko, Harumin's sister. Normally, she never spoke to me.

"Hi, Haru is inside. I shall let him know," I said, and rose to enter.

"I'm here to talk to you," she says. I nodded and sat up. That was weird. No one spoke up. I wish Haru was around.

"What is it about Mitsuko" , I asked her.

She cleared her throat, "it's about Mei", she sat in silence. My heart began to beat quickly. What's the story with Mei?? What happened to her?

"What has happened?" I asked with anxiety.

"Something seems unfair," she played with her hands down.

"What doesn't seems to be right ",  Haru asked  coming out of the room, "When did you both start talking?", she asked me.

"It's about Mei", I said to her and looked at Mitsuko asking her to speak.

"She came to me last week and asked me to get details about her girlfriend Naina" and she went on explaining everything and my eyes widened.

I said to Haru and Mitsuko: We met a week ago and she asked me to wait. She was about to break up with her girlfriend" . They stared at me in shock.

Mitsuko said, "That girl is dangerous Yuzu... I've seen her medical file. She has bipolar disorder and her mother had tried to cover it up by treating her at home and I am not able to reach Mei now", hearing it my mind raced everywhere.

I went to Mei's old home and met her grandpa. I am so upset. "You said Mei would be safe if I am away from her and you said you will protect her", I grabbed his collar and shouted, "If something happens to her I will kill you... I will kill everyone... ", I yelled and started driving around the city thinking how to find Yuzu.