Chapter 10!

"Let's go on a trip Yuzu chi", Harumin screamed on my ears. Even if I had no desire to go with her, I want to clear my mind and stay away from Mei. I can be a friend of hers, if that's what she wants. I can't let her go.

"Earth to Yuzu... don't ever think about that girl", she gave a death look.

She knew I was in love with Mei. But seeing me heartbroken, she cursed Mei ever since we met.

"Lets go... We'll get your things from your home and go to our Cabin ",  Harumin grabbed my arms to her car and now here we are at my home packing everything.  Mom's not home, but I informed her about my trip. Within two hours after the long drive, we arrived at our cottage.

Harumin kept me busy so that I would not think about Mei and that helped me. It's been a week here and we need to get home in two days.

I heard my phone ringing, but before I went to attend the call, Harimin took it and switched off.Mei has been calling me continuously for the past few days and Haru didn't let me attend the calls.

"Never think of talking to her", she screamed at me and I nodded and we went to the movies.

Two days later, Harumin dropped me off at the house. The place seemed quiet and I tried to look in Mei's room and I noticed that nobody is at his house too. I sighed and went into my room and found Mei's note,

Dear Yuzu, I missed you so much and the house is empty without you. I'm sorry for not taking the time to talk with you. I feel empty and I'm not sure what that feeling is? Please come to me. I love you and care for you.

Why did I do that? I turned on my phone to see messages from my mom saying something urgent and so many calls from her.

I immediately called my mother's number and she told me, "Where the hell are you, Yuzu? "

"Mom", she stopped me and told me to come to a place right away. I wasn't sure why mom called me to a memorial. I hurried to get in there. It seems that someone is dead and a gathering is going on. I searched for Mom and she was holding Mei. Mei wept so hard. What Happened?

I looked to the person who was lying there. It's her mom. I know Mei loved her mom so much.What have I done? I should have been there for her? To hold her...