Chapter 28!

I'm not sure where I am! It's dark in here. Where am I, anyway? That's when I remembered something! Naina...

*****Flashback*****

I was going over every class that day when I noticed something. There was a girl with specks and freckles. She was being bullied. One thing we don't do at Aihara is help bullies. That's why I walked in the room and cleared my throat. Seeing me, the bullies left the girl alone, however, I jotted down their names and removed them from school.

I approached the girl that was curled up by the wall, and she said, "Hey, that's good.. They're off... they're out of school." She hugged me. I am not a huggy person. I only hugged Yuzu but this felt ok. So, I hugged her back. She tightened and I thought it is because she was afraid.  I saw her face and smiled, "Cutie  specks".

Then I started seeing her everytime.. I never had asked for her name and even I told Yuzu about her. But after few months she stopped  coming to school.

*****Flashback ends*****

The girl I have seen was shy and weak. But, Naina is bold and she goes to limit to get everything. When I was thinking I noticed someone entering the room.

"Naina... " , I couldn't move, that's when I noticed that I was tied up.

"Why did you leave the school?", I asked her. I want to know the story behind.

"I love you from the day when you helped me from the bullies. I started coming to school just to see you. The day when I was about to propose, I saw you hugging and kissing Yuzu. It irritated me.  ", she stopped, " I cried to my mom who is my best friend. I told her that I would homeschool and I did my best to graduate sooner. I thought I  could move with my life but until I heard from my mom that you met with an accident and she is the only one who can help you."

"So, you planned and trapped my grandfather?", I questioned her.

"Yes, I talked with him that day... gave him a choice ... Either to be operated or to leave you to die", she talked seeing the wall.

"Yes, I was... I never want to share you with anyone... Yuzu as I expected stepped down to see you alive, but even after, you were running behind her ", she clenched her fist.

"I came up with a plan for you to hate her. I gambled with your dad and tricked him to get all the assets including you. You are mine you know? I asked your grandfather to convince Yuzu and your brother for marriage. He didn't agree easily, but I had my way... I said I will destroy his empire and I did. ", she laughed.

Now I understood. She continued,  "It was my plan for you to study on that university with me and it took time but it was worth to get you.... You loved me Mei... "

I nodded my head,  "I liked you but I never loved you.. I never loved anyone like Yuzu" , I was only slapped by her on my face when I said that. I am tired. What is going to happen?  I need Yuzu.