Chapter 34 - The Finale!

Please note that, I didn't recheck the grammar for below and so there would be many.mistakes.
Mei’s POV:

It’s been a year that everything happened. Naina haven’t crossed our life then. With the help of Mitsuko, we got all our assets back and my grandfather understood everything and he asked me and Yuzu to forgive him and yes, we did. And seeing the capability of Yuzu, he offered her to run the Aihara business and she is now the CEO of the Aihara industries. As for me, I am a well know artist across the world and I travel often along with my girlfriend. Life have been super good to both of us then.

*****Flash Back*****

Yuzu let me to the lake and we took our usual spot under the tree and I sat across Yuzu with my back leaning on her chest in between her legs. She held her hands on my waist and we have been sitting under comfortable silence with everything we went through. It was a shock for me to know everything about Naina. I liked her and still I do. I just felt pity on her and I didn’t want to hate her for everything she went through. She has been neglected by everyone from her childhood days and ended up like this. I was in the same position. But, I had my mother and Yuzu always with me. Else, I would have been the same.

Yuzu nuzzled under my neck and breathed under it asking me, “What are you thinking beautiful?”, it sent shivers on me.

“Everything?”, it came as a question more than a answer.

“Everything”, she laughed at me and kissed me on my forehead, “Let’s go…”, she tried getting up. That’s when I realized that we have been here for so long.

Once I got up, Yuzu just sat and was looking at me with love. “What?”, I asked her smiling.

“Mei…I have been in love with you from the day I saw you. I already lost you once and I didn’t want to lose you again. So, before anything happens….”, she went on her knees and my heart started beating fast, “Will you give me a chance to live with you… Will you please marry me?”.

Tears started rolling down in my eyes, “Yes….. a big yes”, I kissed her aggressively and we went to my apartment that day and we gave each other everything.

**************
I was snapped out of my trance when I heard someone knocked at my door. It was my grandfather.

“Are you ready?” he asked me and I nodded.

He took me in his arms and walked me in the altar. My heart was beating fast with every step I took in. After Yuzu proposed, we were very busy with everything in our life. So, we thought we would marry after one year in the same day she told me that she loved me.  She looked so beautiful in her white dress, mesmerizing me every time I look at her.  When I neared her, she took my hand and saw me with the same love she had for me… I love her so much.

I didn’t hear anything and saw anything around me. My eyes were on her and suddenly she squeezed my hand,…”Uh…what?”, I asked her.

She laughed and someone cleared their throat, “Your vows please”

“Yuzu, I loved you from the day I saw you, but I thought I need to stay away from you to not getting hurt. But, you came all the way and broke my shell. And you are the only person, who could see my soul through my eyes and I know I did some terrible mistakes in my life, but still you loved me so much and sacrificed everything for me. I promise you that, I will be your best friend, best partner and would love you more than anyone in this world as you are my world. I love you so much….”, I saw tears in her eyes and wiped it.

“Mei… the day I looked at you, I thought you are the most beautiful girl in the world. But, you just kept hiding yourself from everyone. It just made me curious to know you more. The more I knew you, the more I started falling for you. The days without you are literally the worst days…   I thought it was not worth to living without you but being alive now I am so happy because I have you now and I am very happy to spend the rest of my life with you. I want so many kids with you and I love you with all my heart and this heart is just beating for you …because the reason I breathe is you and you alone ….”, she kissed me before we were asked to kiss. I smiled at her on her lips and kissed her back.

“l love you my wife”, she told me in between the kisses.

“I love you more, my wife”, I kissed her back…