Chapter 13!

Mei's POV

I woke up next day on my bed to see Naina wasn't there. Where did she go early in the morning? I didn't want to linger on those thoughts. So I went to the toilet to brush my teeth and take a fast shower.

I went downstairs to see a note stick on the fridge.

"Sweetie, I need to meet your grandfather regarding the documents, I will be back in evening"

I am still confused what business she has with my grandfather as he doesn't partner easily with anyone. Putting aside my thoughts, I decided to go for some shopping as I have to prepare myself for my art gallery. Yes, I am a well known artist and i travel across the world to have gallery exhibition. It is the first time in my place. My family didn't support me for the path I took as I went in my mother's way and I didn't care a bit about it, as I am happy with this.

  I am in a shopping mall now looking for some clothes and I picked some. I didn't want to spend so much time and money into this and I felt content with the things I picked on. While going to the cash counter,  I bumped into someone and to my surprise it was my friend Himeko.

"Mei... when did you come here? ", she screamed in excitement. She always had a crush on me during school days but she never crossed the limit. I can confine on her for anything as I knew about her.

"Hey... Himeko... nice to see you here", I showed my excitement as well. Other than Yuzu, she is one of the true friend I had.

"Are you free? If so can we go for lunch together ",  she asked me. I didn't have any work anyway, so I nodded to her. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the nearby restaurant.  To my hesitation,  it had the name of the same restaurant where I saw Yuzu.

We settled down in a table and I saw everywhere if I can see a certain blonde. But, I saw her friend Harumin there.

"Hi Himeko.... long time",she hugged her. When did they became so close. In school,they use to fight every time

"I'll bring you the food", she went inside before asking us what we want.

"She knows", Himeko understood what I am thinking and we sat at the table. We discussed about everything.  Himeko took over her father's business and is running well.

"Mei....", she hesitated to ask something.

"What is it Himeko? ", i was kidding my head asking her to continue.

"Did you meet her?", I know whom she is referring.

"Why should I? ", I frowned.

"You should talk Mei....talk and bring it to closure...", she said softly.

"When did you become friends with her?", I know she was always against Yuzu at school.

"You should know to learn people Mei", that pricked me.

"Do you mean I didn't know her? She left me... damn... she left me", I yelled only to see Yuzu was there looking at me.

"I am leaving",  I told Himeko and fled to the car. This day will not go much bad.