X-Treme Torture

As you finished showering you heard a strange noise which after turning off the water you had realized the sound to be coming from a plane.

Yy: "What the heck is that"

Geoff: "Hit the Deck [Everyone else screams.]"

Chris: "Just flexing your muscles for today's [Speaks through microphone] ETREAM SPORTS CHALLENGE. [Last part repeats]"

Gwen: "Ugh... It's too early for this."

Yy: "You got that right"

Chris: "This week, you'll participate in three challenges. First up, [through megaphone] EXTREME SOFA BED SKYDIVING! Contestants will plummet, uh... Skydive to a waiting sofa bed target below. [Chef then jumps out and lands on the sofa getting crushed and as you all hear his cries of pain.] Of course, you'll be skydiving from five thousand feet. And using these. [Throws out the worst parachutes you have ever seen.] Our lucky contestants are Trent and DJ."

Trent then starts hyping DJ up about doing the challenge talking about a saying he heard black comb mountain and after they both agree Chris then tells everyone the second part of the challenge.

Chris: "The second challenge of the day is [Through Megaphone] EXTREME RODEO MOOSE RIDING, contestants will rodeo ride the great Canadian bucking moose for eight seconds or [Camera shifts to pile of socks.] Get hoofed into a giant pile of socks from the lost and found."

Leshawna: "That stink pile ain't nothing but laundry day back home."

Chris: "It's your lucky day, Leshawna. You're riding for Gophers. And Geoff, you'll ride for Bass."

Owen then gets a closer look at the moose acting kinda weird around it right before the moose then knocks him out with his hoof just as Chris was about to say the final challenge.

Chris: " [Through megaphone] And the final challenge... Extreme Sea doo waterskiing!"

Chris: "[Through megaphone] Contestants will waterski a race course grabbing as many flags as they can before crossing the finish line

Chris: "[Through megaphone] Contestants will waterski a race course grabbing as many flags as they can before crossing the finish line. While a member from the opposing team tries to deceive you".

Heather: "How can we waterski without water?"

Chris: "[Through megaphone] It's really hard. Check it out."

You all then see Chef try and waterski on the ground, but he has no luck doing so and instead starts bumping and crashing into earth and nature instead.

Chris: "[Through megaphone] [laughs] Awesome! Harold, you'll ski for Killer Bass."

Harold: "Sweet!"

Chris: "And Lindsay for the Screaming Gophers."

Lindsay: "Kewl! I can model my new bikini! [She then looks over towards you and smiles while blushing a bit before giving a small wave.]"