Monster Cash

Chris: "Welcome to Total Drama Action where we got all the lo- I mean winners of the last show who managed to work their way towards (points to the ground) this show were we have fifteen of our favorite contestants joining us for the show but what's the fun in that so I got (brings out three folders) three new contestants to spice things up a bit so stay tuned to see what happens next, Right here, Right now on TOTAL! DRAMA!! ACTION!!!"

On the bus towards the ex-abandoned lot Bridgette and Geoff are making out like there's no tomorrow while Lindsay seems a bit lost and looking for someone most likely Tyler as she states so every.... five.... minutes the entire way there with the only solace any of them had was how much Owen made everything seem better whilst controlling the crazy E-scope/Izzy.

And Harold bless him because he's sitting between Lashawna and her cousin Donna who has gotten every guys attention more than once because of her instance on taking her shirt off because of how hot she was getting much to her cousins dismay along with the other girls.

Then out of nowhere some blond cheerleader falls onto the floor while the other blond teenager with a beauty mark is taking up the entire seat for herself not even allowing the other blond cheerleaders luggage to be in the same seat as this queen B.

Meanwhile there sits Yy all the way in the back.... behind the bus as his personal Limo is taking him there since his butler refused to let him be seated next to everyone else on something so.... poor in a sense since the way he described it is a lot more.... vulgar.

Anyway eventually everyone got off their own rides with everyone being amazed at what Yy's wearing which was a black and white suit that somehow didn't feel restrictive at all as he demonstrated by doing the splits and getting back up by jumping and clicking his heels together.

Chris: "(Talks through megaphone... even though he's two steeps away from them) Alright listen up los- I mean actors! We have three new contestants with the first being a relative to Lashawna DONNA!"

Donna: "Hey everyone (does a cute pose and blows a kiss towards the camera) I came here with the goal of having fun and messing my cousin so.... later boys (blows a kiss and winks at Justin, Owen, Yy, and Duncan.)"

Chirs: "And now while I would like to introdunce the rest (the twins fight and move in front of Chris towards everyone else) but from the way their acting I'll just say that one of them as Amy and the other is Samantha and I don't really care which one's which but find out on your own right here right now on TOTAL DRAMA ACTION!!!"

The tour then starts with Chris having everyone hop in except for Yy as they begin making their way towards the areas where they'll all be visiting every day and while Yy doesn't think Chris is bullying him he wouldn't put it past him if he were since that's just how Chris was since there was at least a little room on the back or even the roof for him to stand on.

The first stop was some of the set piece areas that they were going to be using for most if not all of their challenges and instead of a dock of shame since theirs no water around the people who would get voted off would instead enter a very worn down limo called the Lame-o-sine by Chris.