The EX-Files

Inside Economy class Yy is sitting with everyone else but Team Amazon who managed to win last time as he tries his best to hold back his laughter after Duncan gets what he rightfully deserved with the very public and very painful way Courtney broke up with him... with a little tantrum of hers mixed in between Duncan getting food thrown on him and then a kick to the groin.

Thankfully it all happened quick and fast or else everyone would hear Yy laugh so hard and so much that they'd all think it was time for Christmas, along with Duncan and him fighting a lot more than they usually did since the whole cheating debacle.

Of course Yy isn't pleased with Gwen either but he can't do anything to her, he's fairly certain almost all of Team Amazon wants to vote her off, and Yy knows that Gwen at least regrets the kiss enough to not be utter trash compared to Duncan who didn't seem to care one bit about Courtney's feelings during the kiss and only seemed to really regret it after the public display.

Things honestly didn't really get any better for the challenge this week as they were all to go to area 52 to land the plane as area 51 was the place that they had to go and steal some alien device and then bring back to area 52 for Chris to inspect and tell them if it was good or not.

Making things a bit weird however was just how bad Courtney was flirting with Yy and not the good kind of bad either, were talking its obvious to anyone with a brain why she was flirting with Yy as nothing she said or did seemed to make sense unless she was trying to make someone else jealous.

Heck even Duncan probably knew what she was trying to do, but he probably doesn't because he has a rock for a brain and he probably didn't even care anymore about Courtney and whatever she was doing after their breakup.

Which made things a whole lot worse and weirder for Yy as he had to deal with Courtney trying to flirt with Yy to the best of her worst ability while also trying to make it seem obvious but at the same time like she wasn't trying so hard.

Now what made getting to area 51 a massive pain was that since Yy was the last of Team Victory and somewhat his own team he didn't have anyone to help him in getting to area 51 along with finding some sort of alien artifact as everyone else had a much easier time...

Well easier is somewhat subjective since they all had to get past the laser blasters and mine field that made up the entire outer rims of the area with the only way to get through being either sheer luck or in Yy's case basically cheating as he saw where the mines were located along with where the lasers were going to shoot.

I mean he did almost get hit more than once and not to pretend or anything like that its just the fact that the place has so many lasers and mines for security you'd think they were guarding the fountain of youth or something like that.

When Yy eventually managed to get to the gate he noticed that something was trying to suck up Owen but he was both too big and the pipe was too small that every time it tried to suck him up he would just get stuck in it until they brought out a bigger pipe that did in fact make him feel like they were making fun of him for his weight.

Just as Yy got there himself he could hear in the distance something exploding along with Tyler trying to climb the electric as everyone else goes through the door right next to him that wasn't electrocuted Yy included.

Once inside everyone heard the ding and were just waiting for Chris to tell them it was singing time but thankfully he flew past them and headed over to were Team Amazon was located which seemed to be where the explosion sounds had come from.