Newf Kids on the Rock

Yy sits in the back with everyone else as he continued to wonder just why did Alejandro keep Lindsay around when he knew the guy had no shot with her when Yy was around to protect her like the other girls from his creepy grasp.

Along with that Yy wondered what Lindsay was going to do now since she was all alone and while she was putting on a tough face Yy and Tyler have seen her cry for her fallen comrades and because of how scared and lonely she was without anyone to help her out.

Both Yy and Tyler thought she spotted either of them when she suddenly looked towards them from her crying corner in the hanger bay where all the props and luggage that wasn't used daily by any of the contestants or Chris and Chef.

After waiting a short while to make sure that Lindsay had left long enough for it to no longer be awkward if either of them appear Yy and Tyler had long since forgotten that being the reason they were exploring the cargo hold as they were looking around the place to see what treasures they could find.

Like how apparently Harold had lost one of his nunchucks that had been engraved with one of the wooden parts having an H and the other having an L with H being circled and H being what could only be described as a rushed job for a heart from a beginner engraver.

Along with that were Tyler's weights that haven't been used in quite a long time, like longer than they've been on the plane from just how dusty the things were along with how decayed the wrapping on some of them seemed to be.

The two however stop thanks to plane turbulence, probably for the best as they seemed to see something big crawling around the place like their own private gremlin which didn't really surprise Yy or Tyler all that much but did scare Tyler for obvious reasons.

Both Yy and Tyler try to make it back to their seats in one piece but fate/Chris weren't on either of their sides as they started falling out of the plan with everyone else with the last thing Yy saw was Lindsay coming right at him along with Owen and Izzy sharing a moment before SPLAT!

That's what Yy and everyone else heard when the backside of his body hit the water which felt like him suplexing onto a concrete floor when everyone was fighting Owen at the end of his hunger fueled power trip during Total Drama Action.

Yy's backside was completely redish pink after this along with him not being able to move at all for a good long while as everything would feel like its either breaking or just in so much pain that he'd rather sink to the bottom of the sea.

Chris: "(Over Megaphone on his little dingy) Alright people listen up! You're to swim towards the prepared boats we have for you, and then race them all towards the shores of Newfoundland. Once you get there I'll then explain the rest of the challenge but before that (Music Bell rings)."

(Change DJ with Lindsay singing all happily with Yy about eating new foods together along with seeing a place she's never been before.)

Once on Newfoundland Yy wonders just where the heck was the rest of Team Amazon? Like they were straight up just gone and missing while Heather was trying to make plans with Lindsay once again to which she either flat out ignored her or was too busy having fun with Yy to notice.

Since Yy and Lindsay basically had to team of their own anymore and having both their team symbols up all the time would just be annoying to see any longer Chris had forcibly moved Yy from his own team to Team Victory as Lindsay screamed and Yy wondered why this couldn't have happened when the team's where formed.