Chapter 7 - We are Brothers

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Can I say something at the end of the story?

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mild- "Do you think our baby was kidnapped by someone?"

Bright- "I don't think it's a kidnapping case. If it is, we should get a call from a kidnapper demanding money from us but here, that person said he will let us meet the Gulf. I think there is big picture"

Mild sighed. Gulf disappeared after lunch. It's already past dinner time. They don't actually know what happened. Now both of them are waiting in the moon cafe as the anonymous caller said. 

Mild- "Am kinda worried, Bright. He has only us. He doesn't have anyone. That poor boy only knows us and our family. I still remember he was barely 3 or 4 years old when we met him. After that he becomes our family. I can't bear if something happens to him, Bright"

Bright placed his hand on Mild's giving soft squeeze. 

Bright- "Nothing will happen to him. Remember, he was always a fighter back then and in future too. Let's wait for the anonymous caller then meet our baby and take him to our home" Mild nodded. They didn't observe someone sitting in front of them. They looked up when he cleared his throat. Both of them eyes widened, as Mild confused whereas Bright stunned. 

'Bunny boy' Bright muttered under his breath only enough to hear Mild. 

There Win sat in front of them looking both of them in an uninterested look. 

Mild looked at Bright practically drooling over the mafia man in front of him. He pinched his waist to make him come out of trance. 

Bright hissed as rubbing where Mild pinched. Both stared at each other more overly, talking in their eyes why the hell are Lucifer's Men doing in front of them. 

Mild- "Is he here to ask anything related to the project we are doing with their company?" He whispered to Bright. 

Bright cleared the throat. 

Bright- "Hello Sir, is there any information you want about the collaboration project of our company?" He asked professionally because they can't think of another reason why this man infront of them. Not actually Bright complaining to get a chance to look at Bunny boy. 

Win rolled his eyes and placed a phone on the table in front of them. 

Bright and Mild looked at each other confusingly then stared at the phone. After a good minute, something hits their mind. 

Mild- "Shit!!! Bright, it's our baby phone" He said, taking the phone. When they click on the screen button, they both can see wallpaper of themselves with Gulf. It's the selfie that Bright took when three of them went to the beach last year to celebrate Gulf's Birthday. 

Bright looked at the phone, then Bunny Boy again Phone, trying to absorb the things. 

Bright- "Why do you have Gulf's phone? Oh my god!! Don't tell me, you are the one who told us to come here. It means, you have our baby. Why? How?"

Might be Mild understood what Bright was implying. 

He closed his mouth in shock. How the hell did their baby end up in Mafia men's claws?