Chapter 15 - Plans

Missed me?

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Thank you so much for 10K+ views. Thank you for your love❤

Sorry for the late update. Something is stressing me out. Am trying to gather myself.

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Morning

Gulf is sitting on the chair at the dining table waiting for Win to make him breakfast. He was blushing while thinking of his make out session with Lucifer in the office room. He doesn't know why Lucifer kisses him but he likes those kisses and the way Lucifer holds him. He knows he shouldn't involve his feelings into this because Opposite person is Lucifer, the Mafia leader whereas he is just an ordinary person but he can't deny the fact of how good it feels to be in Lucifer's arms.

His thoughts disturbed when he heard the click sound of the door. He snapped his head towards the sound and was stunned for a second. Bright and Win coming out from the same room. He and Lucifer stay upstairs in different rooms while Bright and Boat's rooms are downstairs.

As if on cue, Boat's room door opened and Both BoatMild came outside.

He raised an eyebrow when he saw Win walking differently. He is walking like he is in pain.

Gulf- "Win, What happened?"

He stood up from chair and went to win.

But Win flustered for a second and not to mention the smug look on Bright's face.

Win- "Oh.. I.. Am.. I.. Fell in the bathroom."

Gulf- "Ohhh.. Okay.."

Gulf heard a chuckle from Bright. Before he said anything, he saw Mild also having difficulty walking.

Gulf- "Mild, What happened to you?"

Mild- "Baby, Am not gonna lie like Win. I also fell not in the bathroom but on Boat's huge dick."

Gulf blinked a few times to understand what Mild was saying and Boat turned completely red at Mild's shamelessness.

Win mouth hung open at Mild's bluntness while Bright grinning.

Gulf- "Shameless" He uttered after understanding his words and looked at Boat and Win with a teasing smile.

Win cleared his throat..

Win- "Are you hungry, Gulf?"

He nodded.

Win- "Then I will make breakfast for everyone." He said, slowly slid away from the scene but unlucky to him, everyone followed him to the kitchen.

Gulf sat on the counter and continued to tease them while two couples started to make breakfast.

After making breakfast, Everyone sat down and had breakfast with teases and smiles but unknown to them, Lucifer looking at them from upstairs. His eyes are solely fixed on Gulf, especially his waist. He smirked when a certain plan was going on to find out if that boy is Gulf or not.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Win and Boat drive Bright and Mild to their office after bidding a bye to their baby. Win pulled in front of Vachirawit Company but Bright and Mild didn't climb down.