Chapter 21 - Help?

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Thank you for your kind words.

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Max- "Isn't he gorgeous?" He asked, flipping the file which had photos of beauty who caught his interest.

Tul- "Yes, boss

Tul- "Yes, boss. He is." He agreed with his boss's statement. He has to agree with his boss's statement not because of fear, it's just the truth. The person in the photo is really gorgeous.

Max- "I can go any extent to have him on bed, writhing under me. Such a celestial beauty." He said tracing his fingers on the photo of Gulf Kanawut.

After an encounter with him at a coffee shop, Max asked Tul to do a background check on the Gulf Kanawut. He came to know that Gulf Kanawut details about him being an orphan and only friends with Bright and Mild but something bugging Max's mind.

Max - "But where is he? He is not going to company and he is not even in his apartment."

Tul- "As his friends said, he is not well. He doesn't have anyone except Bright, Mild and their families. He must be with their families' houses. He will return soon to the company, boss."

Max - "Am waiting for him. Am doing this project with 'Vachirawit Company'. In the span of project months, I will get my hands on him. If they cancel project with us, by sue I will get my hands on him." Not only on Gulf, they did background checks on Bright and Mild. Then only they came to know the value of their fortune. So he mentioned a penalty which can't be paid even if they sell their whole fortune. He is a sly fox.

Max- "I will make him my bitch in the bedroom as soon as possible. I will do anything to get him."

Tul nodded at his boss's words. Something lightened up in his mind.