Chapter 13 - Sunset

Thank you for reading🙏

I hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Thank you so much for 400+ followers. There is a little surprise at the end of the story. It's a new oneshot. Why am I saying it's a surprise? Because it's a little different from my already written oneshots and stories. I hope you guys give support to it. I know, I don't get much views for my new oneshot still I wanted to write these concept since long ago so am giving a shot.

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Two Musketeers entered inside the mansion as soon as Win and Boat untied their legs and Hands. They threw themselves to Gulf for a bear hug who was waiting for them in the living room.

"Baby" Both uttered when three of them hugged.

After detaching themselves from hug, Three of them settled on the sofa.

Bright- "Are you okay, Baby? You said you are tired."

Gulf- "Uhm.. Now I am okay now you guys are here."

Mild- "We got really worried about you."

Gulf- "Am sorry, Mild for making both of you worry."

Mild- "It's okay, baby. Now you are okay. That's all we want." He said ruffling his hair.

Three of them are involved in chatting, forgetting about Win and Boat, who are standing and looking at them.

They shook their heads and left the three Musketeers to give them space.

After a while,

Bright- "I didn't expect they would allow us inside."

Mild- "Me too. Wow, they must have kink of blindfolding and Tying." Gulf and Bright chuckled.

Bright- "How about using this chance to hang out? Let's do a movie marathon."

Mild- "That's the best idea."

Gulf saw Win a little far away from where they were sitting. He called him,

Gulf- "Win, Can we do a movie marathon?"

Win and Boat looked at each other.

Boat- "You can, Gulf."

Bright- "Then how about ordering pizza? It's the best combination for a movie marathon."

(Author- I don't eat pizza. I had once with my friend. Well, I ended up sick. After that I never eat)

Win- "Don't order. I will go outside and buy pizza."

Gulf thought for a second why win is not allowed to order? Then he understands it may be because of security purposes. So he didn't ask further.

Gulf- "Thank you, Win. After you return from buying Pizza, let's all watch a movie together including you and Boat, please."

Well, Win and Boat give in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Four different pizzas lying on the coffee table. Three Musketeers sat on the long ass sofa in order of, Mild, Bright and Gulf.

Boat settled on a single couch while Win looked at where to sit, Gulf patted on the seat beside him indicating him to sit. Well, win complied.