Chapter 12- Adoption

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Morning

Gulf is sitting in the dining hall. If someone observes him correctly, they can find out sometimes he was zoning out or sometimes thinking deeply or sometimes blushing while touching his lips since morning. 

Certainly a question running in his mind. 'Why Lucifer kissed him? And why did he called him princesa?' Just by thinking of it, he remembers last night activity leads him to blushing. He should have pushed him but he didn't. For the fuck sake, It's his first kiss. Officially Gulf lost his first kiss to Lucifer. 

His train of thoughts disturbed when he heard the clink sound of utensils that kept in front of him. 

Win- "Here, your breakfast Gulf." He said as placed  breakfast in front of him while Boat poured orange juice for him. It's a simple breakfast, bread toast with sunny side egg and fried bacon. 

Win saw how Gulf zoning out. It's worrying him out. He thought Gulf must be thinking how Suppasit treated him last night. But little did he know, Gulf is thinking about a little kiss that happened between him and Suppasit. 

Win- "Gulf, Don't think too much about what happened last night. We are at fault. We are sorry. We know you are harmless but Suppasit doubted you. We can't blame him also because of the seriousness of the situation but I proved it that You are innocent. So don't think too much."

Gulf didn't say anything but just nodded. 

Gulf- "Uhm… please have breakfast with me both of you."

He knows Win once said they never ate in the mansion but he can't eat alone. 

Win and Boat looked at each other. 

Gulf- "Please" His puppy eyes displayed. Who dares to say no to his puppy eyes, right? Eventually, Both give in. 

Win- "Give us 5 minutes." Gulf nodded. 

After a few minutes, Win and Boat also sat with Gulf. Three of them started to eat their breakfast. 

Win starred at Gulf, especially his cheek and neck, it doesn't have any marks. He guessed Gulf might use concealer to hide it. 

Gulf wanted to ask something. He is contemplating asking because yesterday Suppasit said he was grounded. Now he was proven innocent they might allow him to go office. 

Gulf- "Uhmm.. Win, What about the office? I already took a week off to rest. Can I go?" He asked Win because he can't ask Suppasit. Even Suppasit is not there in the mansion at this moment. It's not like, if he is there too, Gulf never dares you to ask him. 

Win sighed. 

Win- "Am really sorry, Gulf. I can't help you with this issue. Suppasit said you are grounded. So you are, until he says otherwise."

Gulf pouted. 

Gulf- "It's too boring to stay in the mansion. I have to stay in my room Or in the garden."

Boat- "Gulf, you have us here."

Gulf- "But not always. You guys always have work to do. I have to stay alone in this whole mansion." He said with a kicked puppy voice. 

Win- "Then how about you calling your friends over here?"

Gulf's eyes twinkled. 

Gulf- "Can I?"