Chapter 23 - Sleep, Cuddle and Hold Me.

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations ☺

After writing this whole chapter, I deleted once and again wrote. Still am not sure, how this chapter came out.

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now Gulf is all alone in the room and his mind wanders around the problem they have. He is thinking about what can happen to them because of the Fox gang. He doesn't want to lose his brothers. He knows he will do anything to save them. His mind is determined to save them at any cost even at the cost of his life. Tears accumulated in his eyes. His thoughts disturbed by knock, when he looked up, his teary eyes locked with Suppasit, Kirigun gang leader.

Mew slowly stepped towards the bed where Gulf was sitting. His stare is still locked with Gulf, whose mind is wondering of possibilities by breaching the contract. He swallowed a lump in his throat.

Mew- "What's in your mind?" His deep voice startled Gulf and brought him back from reality. Gulf slowly climbed down the bed and stood in front of Mew.

Gulf- "It's all my fault. If I didn't go to the office that day, everything would be alright. But, now everything is messed up. They created a trap contract to get me that involves my friends in this who doesn't have to do anything with that leader. Am afraid. Am really afraid. Bright and Mild told me that they will do anything and sell everything to pay the penalty but I don't think it will solve the issue. What if he hurts my friends?"

Gulf looked at Blank face of Mew who was not reacting to his words. He dryly chuckled inwardly, why would a mafia be concerned about something like this? Isn't mafia person's the definition of monsters? No one is gonna help them. They should protect themselves against everything. He decided to protect his brothers by taking a decision. He doesn't care if anything happens to him until his friends are safe.

Gulf- "I decided." Mew raised an eyebrow at him. He doesn't know why he was telling all these to Lucifer.

Gulf- "I decided to protect them. I can't let anything happen to them. In this world, I only have them. I won't let anyone hurt them. That leader wants me, that's why he is doing all these. Even if we pay all the money he won't let it slide until he gets his hands on me and doesn't even hesitate to hurt them. I can do anything to protect them even if it costs my life. He wants me. If he gets me, he won't hurt them. I… I..will surrender myself to him. So he will stop- - " Even before he finishes the words, his jaw squeezed between rough hands. He looked up, saw a dark eyed Suppasit who roughly held his jaw.

Mew- "Surrender yourself to him? What are you, a Saint? What's the relationship between you and them that you can go this far to protect them?" His words emitted with gritted teeth.

Gulf swallowed lump. The person in front of him is really intimidating and making him weak in his knees.

Gulf- "I… it's hurting.. Hurts" He groaned in pain. He is sure, there will be marks in his spot less skin.

Mew- "Deserved it. Answer my question, NOW!!!" His voice makes Gulf tremble in fear.

Gulf- "They..they are the only family I have. I.. I..am an orphan. Mamma and Dadda (Bright's parents), Mom and Dad (Mild's parents) took me in and treated with love and care. They gave me so much. If their son's hurts because of me, I can't able to show my face to them because of me they are involved in this shit. I will do anything to protect them even by trading me to Mafia leader." Mew releases his force by shoving him with little force making him stumble on his feet.