Chapter 27 - Blue Ocean Pendant

Double update🎊🎉

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Thank you for 600+ followers. It means a lot to me. Thank you for your love and support ❤

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! My story "His eyes" already reached 96K+ views. It's going to be 100K+ soon. It's going to be my first story to reach 100K. Am so happy and waiting eagerly for that moment 💃💃

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

When Suppasit returned to his mansion, he saw Gulf sleeping in his room, purring contentedly against silky duvets.

Mew observed it a few times, how he snuggled more into the silky duvet? When he understood why, his face turned into smug.

"So this kitten is addicted to my scent." He mumbled and went inside the bathroom, to get ready for bed.

Win and Boat dropped Gulf at the mansion and returned to their work. At dinner time, Gulf informed Win that he ate what his mom Aom packed for him. After he ate dinner alone in that big ass mansion, he slept on the Suppasit bed.

After taking a bath, Mew returned to the bed and joined Gulf in sleeping, taking snuggling princesa in his arms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gulf stretched his limb as he woke up from his complete sleep to just look at Lucifer in robe already and getting ready for illegal work. Mew saw him via mirror.

Mew - "Woke up?" Gulf nodded without uttering a word. Mew went to walk in the closet, where whole wardrobes filled with his belongings such as suits, tuxedos, formal black themed shirts and pants, night wares, expensive watches, all types of shoes, his jewelry collection except one side, where Gulf placed all his belongings. He got ready and came out while fixing his watch. He heard Gulf clearing his throat. When he looked back, he saw Gulf already comfortably sitting on the bed.

Gulf - "Uhmm.. Will Win or Boat stay in the mansion today? " Mew raised an eyebrow.

Mew - "Why do you need them?"

Gulf - "Am just bored to stay alone in the mansion whole day." He said looking down.

Mew - "Then come with me." Gulf snapped his head towards him. It took him a few seconds to understand what Lucifer said. He never knew or saw how mafia things worked, being a curious kitten he wanted to know.

Gulf - "May I?"

Mew - "Am giving you 5min to get ready."

Gulf abruptly stood up, tripping when he was about to run towards the bathroom and awkwardly stood up in front of Mew, scratching his neck in embarrassment. Mew looked at this embarrassed kitten for a second and turned away to look into the mirror, giving time to him to run away from there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Win prepares breakfast for them while Boat sets the table. He is amused by things happening a few days and how those small things bring them close, making the Gulf center of it.

Now literally Win and Boat living in the mansion with Suppasit, they used to visit, stayed a day Or two days but never stayed this long. Having food together after Gulf came into the mansion, before that they never sat on one table to eat food. It's true, after Gulf came into their life everything changed, even their personal life. Because of Gulf, they met their destined ones. It's a blessing to meet Gulf in an uncertain time which brought only happiness in their life.