Chapter 8 - Shadow Fox

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

----------------------------------------------------------

Max- "Gorgeous man, holding Suppasit's shirt. Interesting. Suppasit never allowed anyone to touch him but now he let that man touch him. That man might be too close to Suppasit. Do one thing" 

"Yes boss?"

Max- "Kill that Gorgeous man" He said hanging up the call. Tul looked at him confusingly, standing beside his boss. Tul asked why to kill someone who we didn't know. 

Max- "Suppasit wants to kill my boy. If he lets that gorgeous man hold him, it means that man is so special to Suppasit. He wanted to experience how it feels to lose someone who is very special to us" He grinned evilly. 

After a good two minutes, Max got called by his men when he was drinking in the penthouse. 

"Sir, He got shot by Ken on shoulder" Max groaned in annoyance. Ken is the head of the team sent to follow Suppasit. He told him to kill the special person of Suppasit but that dumbshit shot on shoulder. 

Max- "You fucking shits. I said kill him. Shoot the vital parts!!!" He shouted on the phone. 

Then Max can hear a series of gunshots. 

"Sir, that man fell into the Suppasit Arms. Around Ten Suppasit's Men surrounded them and Suppasit carried that man in his arms" His men informed him. 

Before Max speaks, he hears more gunshots and crashing sounds and the line goes disconnected. 

Max threw alcohol glass to the wall which broke into pieces in frustration. 

Tul, his right hand man tried to connect calls with their men who are attacking and getting attacked by Suppasit but not to avail. 

After one hour, Tul got a call from a security guard from Mansion. Max has many residences just like Suppasit. He stays wherever he is  comfortable. Now he is staying in a penthouse. 

Tul accepted the call. 

After listening for 30 seconds from the other side, he hung up. 

Max- "What happened?"

Tul- "Boss, Suppasit Men's thrown our Men's dead bodies in front of our mansion gate who we was sent to follow Suppasit and involved in attack"

Max frowned. 

Max- "Everyone?"

Tul- "Ken is missing" Ken is the head of the team and who was shot Gulf. 

Max- "So they killed everyone. They might took Ken to torture him and get any information about us because he was the one who shot the special person of Suppasit. Tul, I am really getting curious about this gorgeous man. Hack the Mall security footage. I want to see who is that person" 

Tul nodded and went to inform their IT hacking team. 

Little did they know that Win already informed the Mall manager to alter the footage so poor them, they didn't get a chance to see that special person. 

Max was now frustrated to the core. 

After two hours, it's already past dinner time, Tul again got a call from the Security guard from Mansion saying they found Ken dead in front of the Mansion.