Chapter 9 - Weakness

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Am so grateful to you guys. I always get messages from readers and followers saying how much they are liking my stories. Not only on Wattpad, but also on Instagram. Every time I get a message like this, I feel very happy because it's like a new motivation for me to write. Thank you so much each and everyone who is checking on me and appreciating my work whether in comments or in Wattpad messages or in Instagram. Thank you na😍 

Let's get in to the story😍🥰🥳

-----------------------------------------------------------

A car pulled in front of Apartment where Gulf stays. Win and Boat climbed down the car and went to the back seat to attend to the Gulf's friends. 

They untie the blindfold, their legs and hands and take off the plaster on their mouth. 

Mild- "You don't need to do these. You are treating us like a kidnappers" 

Win rolled his eyes on them. 

Boat- "We don't want anyone to know our address"

Bright thought for a second. 

Bright- "What if we unintentionally saw you address?"

Win- "Simple. We pluck your eyeballs" He said with a smile which is really creepy. 

Mild and Bright immediately closed their eyes. 

Boat- "Get down"

After recovering for two minutes, they got down and realised where they were. 

Mild- "We didn't tell Gulf's address to you. How come you guys know his address?"

Win- "We already did a background check. We know his address including both of you. Now, shut the fuck up and get his clothes and any necessary things he wants" He said irritated voice. 

Both didn't utter a word. They lead the way as Win and Boat followed them. 

Gulf's apartment has a passcode door lock. As his close friends, Both Bright and Mild know the password. 

After entering inside, Win and Boat sat on the couch lazily as Mild and Boat went inside Gulf's bedroom. Win and Boat wondering their eyes around the apartment. 

Inside the bedroom, Mild took out a duffle bag and filled it with Gulf's clothes and necessities he wanted. 

Bright's phone went off. It was the message sent by Gulf saying he needs important files that he kept on study stable.

Bright took out important files including Gulf's laptop in another bag. 

While Mild rummaging in Cupboard, his eyes fell on something which is shining. He took it into his hands and small smile crept on his face. 

Mild- "Bright, do you think it's okay to send this one to Our Gulf baby?" He said showing it to Bright. 

Bright looked back. This chain. The most important accessory of Gulf which he treasures most. 

Bright- "I don't think so, Mild. He was not going to stay permanently in that mansion. He will be back after everything is sorted out. Leave it here only. He will be sad if he forgotten there or misses by any chance. I think, there is small wooden box inside. Kept in that box."

Mild did as Bright said. They filled bags with everything Gulf wanted. When they came outside, they halts in their steps looking scenarios in front of them.