Chapter 33 - Gala Part 2

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

A/N-  Mentioning authorities and politics is purely fiction. Nothing is related to any authority or living person's of Thailand.

Let's get in to the story 😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gulf stepped out of the limousine when Mew held his hand. He was nervous from the beginning but seeing how many cameras shoved on their faces to click pictures made his nervousness increased. 

He snapped his head when he felt hand on his waist, it's none other than Lucifer. He felt Lucifer pull him closer to him. His senses calmed down from the warmth of Lucifer. He felt he was secured in the arms of Lucifer. He felt Suppasit will protect him. He didn't hear whispers, gasps and chaos they were creating just by their presence. When he senses his friend's presence beside them, they start to stride inside the Hall. His nervousness again spiked up seeing powerful people inside the Hall but soon he felt a rub on his waist, he looked towards Lucifer and he received a nod from Lucifer like saying 'It's okay'. 

Seeing all these people, Gulf understands instructions given by Lucifer when they were on the way to Gala. 

'People who are attending Gala, either involved in illegal activities or sus people. You shouldn't have long chats with anyone. You shouldn't touch alcohol. You shouldn't hug anyone aside from me and your friends. You should stick with us. And  never had talk with Fox Gang members, especially Max.' 

As soon as they entered, Atid Rueng came to greet us. Gulf's eyes widened looking at the Defense minister in front of him. 

Atid - "Good evening, Mr. Suppasit. It's an honor to have you here." He greeted him and his eyes fell on the ethereal beauty beside him. Atid stunned for a second at the beauty, later he stepped back seeing hickey on the collarbone. 

Atid - "Is he your date, Mr. Suppasit?" He asked awkwardly. 

Mew - "Meet My Princess, Gulf Kanawut." Atid understood when Suppasit introduced someone as his princess. He took two steps back and bowed 90° showing utmost respect to the Gulf which made his Jaw drop to the floor while Mew smirked. 

Atid - "Please forgive me. It's an honor to have you at my party, Sir."

Bright - "How can a defense minister bow like that to a normal citizen?" He asked win with disbelief. 

Win - "Gulf is not an ordinary citizen anymore. He is princess of Suppasit Jongcheveevat." Gulf heard it. 

Atid looked up. 

Atid - "Good evening Mr. Metawin, Mr. Napat."

Win - "He is Bright Vachirawit, my boyfriend, CEO of Vachirawit Company."

Boat - "He is Mild Suttinut, COO of Vachirawit Company." 

They greeted each other. Atid called Waiter and gave drinks to everyone. 

When he was about to give drink to Gulf, he heard three voices at the same time. 

"He doesn't drink" It's from Lucifer, Bright and Mild. 

Gulf nodded politely. 

Gulf - "Sorry, sir. I don't drink alcohol." It's a lie. Bright and Mild doesn't want him to drink and something happens to him.