Chapter 18 - Smooth Silk

Double update🎉🎊

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches you expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

"What are you guys talking about?" His voice is stern.

Three of them turned towards the voice, there Win and Boat standing near the door and looking at them with Blank eyes.

After hearing those words, blood drained out of their bodies. The three of them gulped and looked at each other. 'Are we busted?' Their eyes give words to each other. If they did, surely it's the last day for them. If these Mafia members came to know their intention behind this 'love', they would shoot them between the eyes without thinking a second.

Win and Boat frowned looking at the trio who became suddenly mute.

Boat- "We are asking, what are you guys whispering to each other?" His voice is also stern. Bright's body relaxed a little bit after hearing the word 'whisper' from Boat. True, they are whispering. 'So they didn't hear us. If they didn't, then why are they talking with us in a stern voice?' Bright thought as looking at Win and Boat. He squinted eyes as observed how Boat's eyes lingering on Mild's hand on Gulf's hair and how Win eyes flickering some emotions while his eyes linger on Bright's hand which is on Gulf's shoulder. 'It might be…?'

If they don't speak, he knows, Win and Boat will get doubts on them. So he has to take risks by testing the water. He cleared his throat.

Bright- "You guys are already here. It means you have already heard what we are talking about. Then why are you asking us again after you heard?" He said, retreating his hand on shoulder and Mild did the same. He is praying in his heart that Win or Boat will reply saying 'We didn't hear anything' otherwise they will die for sure. Mild and Gulf looked at Bright while thinking which card Bright was using now.

Win placed his hands on waist aftering listening to a cocky answer from his boyfriend.

Win- "If we have heard, then we don't need to ask but we didn't hear anything. You guys are talking in whispers and every room in the mansion is sound proof."

Three Musketeers released their breath in relief which they were holding in fear. It means they didn't hear anything.

Boat- "You guys always amazes us with your friendship. Always stick together whenever you guys meet. We just got curious. After having dinner, you guys escaped in this room and whispering like sharing some gossip. Even though Suppasit, Win and Me have been friends for a long time, we never had a bond like this. We never hug or have meals together or hang out or whisper while sharing gossip. It must be fun, right? So we got curious about what you guys are talking about with each other."

Win face turned sad. Boat's words are true. Even though they are friends, they never share even simple things. Friendship must be beautiful just like love. They never had a relationship also but when these innocent strangers showed love, they fell for them. They never experienced great friendship memories, at least they wanted to experience love. To love someone and be loved by them. Finally they found their special one's in their life but little did they know.

Bright looked at Mild after hearing those words, signing him to say something. He knows Mild is able to divert topics with his spontaneity.

Mild- "We thought it would be better to talk about this topic in whisper."

Boat- "Why?" He asked, tilting his head in confusion.