Chapter 17 - Seeking Revenge

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's buckle up, guys. Let's have roll coaster fun with 'My Princess'. You guys know the drill, right?😈

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Win told him once, Suppasit knows cooking but he has never been in Kitchen but today Lucifer cooked food for him and when Wine spilled accidentally, he removed his shirt so he wouldn't get cold because of wetness. He felt a tingling sensation in his heart. He is not a kid not knowing what's happening to him. He knows he is falling for Lucifer which is not at all a good idea but he can't help it. A smile crept on his face.

After a good two minutes, he came out of trance while shaking head. He slapped his cheeks two times.

Gulf- "No.. You shouldn't think like that, Gulf. You shouldn't have feelings for him. You are here not for this but to make him regret."

He took out his phone and opened group chat for three of them which named "3 Idiots"

Gulf- "I want to talk to you guys about something."

Bright- "Yeah, baby. What happened?"

Gulf- "Uhmm.. I don't think so that I can convey in chat."

Mild- "Well, Understood. Talking in phone about 'that' issue related not a good idea. Anyone can track us. We can't take option."

Bright- "I will ask Win to bring us there."

Mild- "Let's talk in person, never on the phone."

They ended the chat after agreeing with Mild. Gulf took deep breaths. 'Remember why you are here? Don't let these feelings cloud the reason behind your stay.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Unfortunately, they weren't able to see the Gulf for two days. They were rejected by their boyfriends when they asked them to take them to the mansion. Bright fakes the sad face while Mild threatens the Boat with no kisses for a week. Win and Boat coax them saying, they will make up by bringing them to Gulf after two days but now. They didn't told the reason why they didn't because it's confidential and secret. Lucifer assigned them for illegal shipment of Weapons and that's why they both were busy with mission. Lucifer only trust them with high confidential matters. So he sent them while he stayed behind because be have some matters to solve. He doesn't want any hurdles in their shipment so he was getting rid of those hurdles in their way.

In this two days, whenever Lucifer came mansion, Gulf is becomes invisible for his eyes. He observed few times that whenever Gulf sense his presence, he slips always so smoothly that brings little smile on Mew's face. He thought, Gulf was shy because what happened between them on that night and he find it's cute. Little did he knew, Gulf intentionally avoids him. He doesn't want to his new born feelings cloud his mind. He should clear all this shit in his mind by talking with his friends as soon as possible.

After two days, he was informed by his friends that they would meet him in mansion. He was eagerly waiting for them in the living room. As soon as Bright and Mild entered inside, they latch on Gulf for tight hug and acting like they didn't saw each other or talk each other for years.

Win- "I always amazes seeing their friendship." He whispered to Boat who is standing beside him while looking at the trio and he nodded saying he was too.