Chapter 29 - Messed up

Missed me?

I really missed you, guys🥺

Sorry for late update🙇‍♀️

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

----------------------------------------------------------

Gulf - "Mew?"

As soon as the name left in Gulf's mouth, his throat was squeezed by the leader. Suppasit choked him, until Gulf's face turned red. Suppasit pulled him until their noses touched, still his sturdy hand on Gulf's throat.

Mew - "Don't you dare to call me by that name, understood?!!!!" He yelled on his face.

Gulf's face turned red because of lack of oxygen. He is struggling to breathe and he tries to remove Lucifer's hand by holding his wrist but who is he fighting with? He knows, he is too weak in front of Lucifer.

Gulf - "I.. I.. Am sorry, Sir." He uttered words with the most difficulty.

Mew - "Don't do things that make me angry, princess. Consequences will be worse, do you understand?"

Gulf nodded, not able to form words.

Mew - "Words, Princess" He asked with an evil smirk. He liked how this fragile man withering in his hands.

Gulf - "I… I  never do an…anything that makes y..you angry, Sir." Already tears poured in his eyes.

The grip on his throat is slowly released but Lucifer's hand went to the Gulf's back neck, pulling him too close and then, crashed his lips on him.

Gulf shut his eyes tightly and fisted his both hands, trying hard not to give in his feelings. He is not a fool or a kid, so as not to know his feelings towards Lucifer. He knows he is slowly falling into the devil's death trap when he just came for revenge.

Mew saw in kiss, how hard Gulf was trying not to give in, he smirked and grabbed Gulf's hair harshly making him whimper in pain and open his mouth to gasp. Mew took the chance and shoved his hot tongue into his mouth and tasted every corner of his mouth.

Gulf jolted up with sensation and grabbed Mew's shoulder to support, forcefully giving in and kissing him back how Lucifer taught him.

Tears flowed in his eyes while he kissed him back. He knows, he completely knows that he is doomed in this revenge game. He can't help but fall for this devil.

Mew's other hand went inside Gulf's cloth, caressing his back in a not so gentle manner which sent a tingling sensation to Gulf's body. Everything is overwhelming him. Few seconds back Lucifer choked him with anger and now the same Lucifer sucking his soul out of him with kissing.

They broke the kiss when they heard a knock on the door. Gulf is panting hard after breaking the kiss. They heard a click sound of the door opening and revealing Win at the door, who has a shocked face by witnessing Gulf sitting on Mew's lap with Gulf flushed face.

Win never knocked on anyone's door in this mansion but now everything is changed. Gulf is living in Mew's room. He never wanted to witness what he did in the Office room, where MewGulf made out but holy bless him, he again witnessed their making out session by disturbing it.