Chapter 24 - My Family

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mew- "Then sleep with me."

Gulf is stunned. It took him a moment for understanding what was actually Lucifer implying. Inwardly, he chuckled dryly. He was very happy when Lucifer said he is  going to help them but Gulf forgot for a second, the person who is in front of him is Lucifer, Most feared mafia because at last Mafia won't do anything without expecting anything in return. Fox gang leader wanted him for same reason. To protect his brothers, he is ready give himself to Fox gang leader now same thing happening, Kirigun leader asking him sleep with him. Now it doesn't matter to which alpha, he is going to become food but to protect them, he will do anything. Gulf nodded while looking down.

Mew- "That day you said, you are suffering from nightmares and can't sleep alone. So from now onwards you are going to sleep in my room."

Gulf- "Huh?" What's that mean?

Mew- "Don't make me repeat myself, Mr. Kanawut."

Gulf looked at him with a confused face.

Mew- "I will remember your statement 'I will do anything for them' and I will tell you what you should do when the time comes. As for now, follow me." He said going out of Gulf's room. Without knowing himself, Gulf's body automatically followed Lucifer.

Both entered Mew's room.

Mew- "Sleep" He said showing the soft bed and without listening to Gulf's reply, he entered the bathroom after taking a towel to bathe.

Gulf sighed and sat on the bed.

'Did I misunderstand him? Sleeping here from now onwards? Because of nightmares? He is not taking advantage of my vulnerable side.' He flopped on the bed. It's a long day for him. He is exhausted. A faint firewood scent hits his nostrils. He knows it's Suppasit's natural scent but weirdly he gets calm by this scent. He turns around and nuzzles his nose into a pillow, sniffing a lung full of scent. It's calming his every nerve.

While sniffing the scent, he slowly drifted into sleep.

After 10 min, Mew came outside the bathroom in a bathrobe and saw Gulf sleeping peacefully on his bed. He changed into simple sleeping ware then climbed on the bed, slides behind Gulf's back. Gulf stirred little when Mew back hugged him in sleep. Mew tightened his grip around his waist, nuzzling into his neck.

Morning

Gulf woke up by feeling a strong arm wrapping around his waist. When he looked behind he saw Lucifer sleeping peacefully. This was the second time he was sleeping in Lucifer's arms. Last time when he pretended to be afraid of nightmares, Lucifer took him in his arms. Just like last time, now also Gulf is feeling a tingling sensation in his stomach. 'You shouldn't feel like that, Gulf. You shouldn't fall for him.' He told himself and tried to loosen the grip but he felt Lucifer tighten the grip more.

Gulf- "S.. Sir?"

Mew- "Princesa"

Gulf blushed. That word and morning husky voice of Lucifer did flip in his stomach. Suppasit turned him and made him face towards him. He pushed behind a few strands which were falling on Gulf's forehead.