Chapter 10 - Spy?

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Thank you so much for 5K+ reads. It means a lot❤😍🥰. Love you all❤

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

A Week later.

Bright- "This coffee is really shit. You don't know how to make a nice coffee." He made a disgusted face when he was drinking coffee.

Mild- "Still you are drinking that shit coffee which was made by me." Mild rolled his eyes.

Bright- "Do I have any other choice?" Said taking another sip and making a weird face again.

"Hi guys, Missed me?" They snapped their heads towards a very much familiar voice. It's their baby Gulf who entered the CEO cabin.

He is wearing white formal shirt looking too ethereal.

Mild- "Baby?"

He hugged him carefully and didn't want to hurt his almost healed wound.

Bright also joined the hug. They really missed their baby so much.

Three of them settled down on the sofa.

Bright- "How are you, baby?"

Gulf- "oh come on, Bright. Yesterday night we all talked on the phone. Am perfectly alright."

Mild- "Still we miss you. It's the first time we are staying far from you. We won't be able to see you for a damn long week." He said with pout. It's true. They can never be separated from each other for more than a day.

Bright agreed with Mild.

Gulf- "I missed you both. From Today on, Am going to work. So no one is gonna separate us." He said cutely.

Mild ruffled his hair for not being able to resist his cuteness.

Bright- "Ah Baby, how did you come here? Did someone drop or did you commute?"

Gulf- "Win dropped me."

Bright's eyes twinkled upon hearing Bunny's name.

Bright- "You should have brought him up here. At Least we can say hi to him."

Gulf- "For what? To say hi? Or To scare him away?"

Bright placed his hand on his heart.

Bright- "Am offended, baby. I never scared him. I just approached him. How can I scare a mafia person?"

Gulf shook his head at his friend's antics.

Mild- "Leave his Whines, Baby. How is your stay at Suppasit's mansion?"

Gulf mind wandered around his stay in the mansion. To be honest, he kinda finds it boring. He has to stay in his room or in the Garden. He stays in the room whether reviewing office work or doing movie marathons or spending time in the garden. He loves the Garden so much, it calms his heart. They ordered him to never roam inside the mansion. Either Boat or Win brings food for him to his room and sometimes he eats in the dining room too. Only people he can talk with are Win and Boat but not always available because of their work. He never encountered Suppasit in the mansion. Suppasit is always away from the mansion because of work. He saw him only once from a little far in the mansion, that's it. So staying in a big ass mansion is kinda boring, right?