Chapter 11 - Kiss

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gulf Kanawut. 

An orphan adopted by Lara Vachirawit Chivaaree and Devis Vachirawit Chivaaree

Doesn't have biological parents. 

Date of birth according to legal documents is June 8th.

He was adopted when he was around 3 or 4 years old by Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree's parents. Bright's and Mild's parents have been best friends since college. So Bright and Mild have been best friends since they were in diapers. After baby Gulf joined them, the three became inseparable even though Both of them were 2 years older than Baby Gulf. Three of them were sent to France for their education. When Gulf was 15 and both Bright and Mild were 17, Devis passed away because of a heart stroke. So they have to return to Thailand. 

Bright took over the company with the help of his mom even though he is just 17. After completion of his education, he took over the company completely and Mild became COO of the company. 

When comes to Gulf, he stayed in Bright's parents house until he turned 18. After that he moved out, still Lara was the one who took care of his expenses until he graduated. After graduation, he was hired as a secretary at Bright's company. 

Gulf has only Bright's Mother and Mild's parents as parental figures aside from two best friends in his whole life. His background is clear and doesn't have any contacts with anyone who is related to the mafia. 

Mew sighed after reading the whole summary of Gulf's life. There are a few other papers. It has Gulf's call log history too. Everything is clear. Win did a background check on him again. He gave the file to Suppasit after chaos happened in the study room. Boat is there with Win in the study room in front of Mew. 

Win- "I did check everything. He doesn't have  connections with anyone. In his life, aside from his best friends and his best friends parents, he doesn't know anyone. I check his call logs, his personal phone has only their numbers including mine and Boat's. His professional phone has a call list which only has to do with company work. About Gulf talking with a Fax Gang leader in a cafe, I got CCTV footage. I checked it so many times. Please, look into it once" Win said as he played CCTV footage in laptop. 

In this video, it seems that Max was there before Gulf entered the cafe. Gulf enters the cafe while checking his phone, bumping into Max, bowing to him might be asking sorry. Mew clenched his fist when he saw Gulf taking tissues and wiping stains on Max's suit. Later, Max was talking about something, then buying drinks for both, having drinks together. Gulf panic or flustered face when Max said something. Gulf stood up from chair and left to the counter again bowing to Max. Whole time when Gulf buys other drinks and goes out, Max's eyes are always on him. Mew raised an eyebrow at how Max looking at Gulf the whole time. 

Mew played the video again and again. It's clear. They just bumped into each other. Their body language and behavior shows they don't know each other. Mew sighed in a relaxed way inwardly knowing Gulf has nothing to do with Max but what caught Mew's attention is How Max looked at him all the time? Mew knows Max swings that way.

Win- "That cafe is near to Bright's company. He might come for drinks. It clearly shows that  he didn't know that bastard. And also that bastard didn't know who Gulf was. He was the one who ordered to shoot Gulf thinking he is the special one to you. It seems that the Bastard is flirting with Gulf. So definitely he didn't know who Gulf was because he never saw your special person. I think we should send a few more guys to guard the Gulf at his work. And one more thing, we told him to stay in the mansion until everything sorted out. He never had the intention to stay here." He is trying his best to save the Gulf. He can't be cruel to let Suppasit hurt that innocent soul.