Chapter 3 - Drunk

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Warning- Mention of Rape and Death⚠️

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

----------------------------------------------------------

Bright- "Don't think too much, baby. Now everything is okay" He said, sipping his drink. Three Musketeers drinking in 'Byg Brewski' pub. After crying hella out of it in the office, they came to the Pub to relieve stress.

Gulf- "I was hella scared after guns pointing at you" He said still fear hints in his eyes.

(His outfit)

(His outfit)

Bright- "You know, I almost pissed in my pants" He whispered to both of them, making Gulf chuckle.

Mild- "But I already pissed in my pants that time"

Bright and Gulf looked disgusted face.

Gulf/Bright- " Disgusting S. H. I. T" Three of them laughed loudly while drinking.

"Hi" Three of them turned. There, they saw a man who was looking at the Gulf from head to toe.

"Hi my name is Gen. This is for you" He said, placing a drink in front of Gulf.

Gulf looked at him and then at his friends.

Gulf- "Thanks for the drink but Am sorry I have to decline it" He said politely.

Gen snickered. He is already tipsy.

Gen- "Do you already have two boys with you? I hope you don't mind, if I am the third one joining you" He said with a lust voice clearly indicating sick intentions on Gulf.

Bright- "What did you say, you bastard?" He growled and was about to punch him but Gulf held him.

Gulf- "Bright, leave it"

Gen throws hands in the air like surrendering..

Gen- "Cool boys.. See you again" He said leaving them.

Mild- "Baby, you shouldn't stop Bright. He really need to get punches on his ugly face"

Gulf- "We already had enough in the morning. Leave it. These types of rogues are common in pubs. Let's enjoy ourselves"

Bright- "You're not leaving our side, got it baby?"

Gulf- "Yes, boss" He giggled, raising three fingers as promised.

Three Musketeers are getting drunk. Compared to both of them, Gulf is still tipsy and not fully drunk.

Mild- "I lo..love him so so so m..much" He said in a drunk state. Gulf immediately pulled out his phone to record a video. It's common for them to record their drunk videos. Three of them have a bunch of drunk video's in their phones.