Chapter 46 - Penguin

Sorry for the late update 🙏

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

--------------------------------------------------------

As he slowly emerged from the depths of slumber, the harsh sunlight pierced through the open window like sharp arrows, striking his tender skin with unrelenting ferocity. Groaning, he raised a shielding hand to his eyes, as if to ward off the invasive light that threatened to pierce his soul.

With so much difficulty, he opened his eyes only to witness the vast expanse of unblemished white ceiling. He stared at the unmarked ceiling for a solid minute.

The fragments of memory of last night began to resurface, like whispers from a distant dream.  At first, they were hazy and indistinct but as moments ticked by, the recollections grew clearer making him blush in a jiffy way.

He left the person he likes behind without even informing him because of what his sperm donor did. He was afraid of Suppasit's hate but what he didn't expect is, his Suppasit found him in just a few days. Those days were horrible for him. He missed his Suppasit like hell. When he saw him at the doorstep, he was shocked and scared but when Lucifer took him in his arms, he melted like ice cream and gave his virginity in a silver plate to him.

“Don't call me sir. Call me Mew.”

Gulf blushed reminiscing the words told by his Suppasit.. No his Mew.

He looked aside hoping to see the morning face of Suppasit but his face fell, seeing the empty side on the bed. His eyebrows creased thinking the possibilities of empty space.

He slowly traced the place where Mew slept, but immediately halted feeling cold on the place, like no one ever slept on that side. He gulped, thinking all those sweet and pleasurable moments were just dreams.

Gulf - “Am I missing him too much?” He thought he had a wet dream because of missing him too much but it felt extremely realistic.

He slowly sat being devastated but a severe pain pierced through his lower part that made him alert about his body consciousness.

He looked down and saw him half naked. He slowly lifted his duvet, the imaginable scenario made his eyes widened.

Him, having pain in the lower part, completely naked under the duvet and feeling a tight embrace of his Mew from last night, brought a huge shy grin on his face.

So, his man was really with him last night.

He slowly climbed down the bed, feeling intense pain there and he tossed away the duvet on the bed. He took steps towards the washroom but he felt something in between his legs. When he looked down he saw something translucent with whitish liquid between his legs. It stunned him for a second, then his whole body turned red, understanding what that was.

With a blushed face, he entered the bathroom. He was speechless when he stood in front of the mirror, which showed countless purplish marks on his body. It's like, it was painted on every inch of the body like it's a beautiful art.

He traced a purplish hickey on his neck, reminiscing how Suppasit marked him again and again saying he belonged to him only. He felt a shudder run through his body.

With a shy smile, he filled the bathtub with warm water, to dive in.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.