Chapter 30 - Reward

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

I wanted to share this news with you guys.

Am Engaged. It's an arrange marriage. As you guys know, Am from Karnataka and the thing is, He is from Tamilnadu.

I need to learn Tamil. Btw, he knows Kannada. I mean, He know my mother tongue Kannada and I don't know his, great.

Hana_wuv I am coming to your state, nong.

If you ask me, how I felt when I got engaged or how I am feeling now? Am more nervous than excited. New life, new state, new language, new people, new restrictions and new expectations. So many and am feeling nervous.

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gulf is tackled by his two friends for a hug early in the morning. It caught him off guard seeing his friends this early in the day. Of course, Win called them as soon as the sun rose and asked them to come to the mansion.

Nonetheless it brought a big smile on Gulf's face and he hugged them too tightly making Bright and Mild look at each other behind his shoulder.

Bright - "Something happened?" He whispered that's only audible to Gulf and Mild.

Gulf nodded while hugging them tighter. Bright clenched his jaw in anger whereas Mild's heart squeezed by thinking what was their baby going through.

Bright/Mild - "We are here. Everything is okay. Our baby is strong." Both are whispering words to him, making him calm down.

Win sighed in relief. He knows, Gulf needed someone held closely. He knows they can't do it in front of Suppasit but Gulf's friends can. That's why he called them early in the morning.

But they are hugging too long for the three of them to like.

Win saw how Suppasit boring his eyes on them. Win cleared his throat making them break the hug.

Win - "Let's eat breakfast. We need to go for a Suit fitting."

They all nodded and went to have breakfast.

Now they are driving towards the 'Vintage collection' clothing shop. It's the clothing shop where only the richest people who have VIP passes can purchase and it belongs to Suppasit.

As soon as three mafia men entered the shop, they received a 90° bow from the staff. Suppasit didn't react, he just went to sit on the long ass sofa while crossing his legs. Win and Boat just nod to them. This huge shop seems deserted because Win already informed the staff they are visiting today. So they closed the shop for customers.

Win and Boat also went to the sofa and sat on two single seater sofas which were placed on both sides of the long ass sofa leaving three Musketeers in confusion. I mean, they stood in the middle of the shop and in front of mafia men with confused faces.

Win - "Give your best for them." Staff nodded. A tall handsome male staff came to them with measurement tape and started to take measures of three Musketeers, as three of them co operated.

Slight uncomfortable fire ignited in Win and Boat's heart looking at someone touching what belonged to them. Whereas Mew's eyes are not leaving every move of that male staff who were taking measurements of Gulf. Without knowing anyone, tension builds in the air.