Author's Note - Please Read

Few things I wanted to share.

1. So many things are happening on social media. So many Waanjai's are upset. I understood. Basically this news hurt a little when P'Mew was in NY with P'Tul and rumors about the newborn ship.

Actually I prepared myself long ago. Am not sure, what's actually true or who that someone is. I know, one day P'Mew and N'Gulf are going to introduce their special person to us. As a Waanjai, I wished they would choose each other. But now I don't know. I just stand where I was standing since the beginning, I support both of them in their own different paths. I support their love life too. As we all know, P'Mew went through a lot. I hope that someone he mentioned, brings only happiness to Mew. I saw so much backlash in insta and twitter after P'Mew said 'He is seeing someone who doesn't like to play football'. Don't do this to him. It's his choice.

About N'Gulf not responding to anything, Let him be. If that person is not really Gulf, they might talk before and choose what's best for them.

2.  About My stories, I try to finish 'My Princess' as soon as possible. In future, When Mew officially announces his relationship with someone including mentioning her/his name, I will stop writing by using Mew and Gulf names in future stories.

I respect Mew and am going to respect his partner also. It doesn't feel good to write about Mew with Gulf when Mew already has someone in his life. Now I can't change their names in this and previous stories. May I choose TharnType's name in the future.

I need suggestions or you can say, confirmation. If Mew announces his relationship officially, will you guys still read MewGulf ffs written by me? If you guys want, I will write in the name of Tharn and Type. Please let me know.

3.  In this story, there is will be a non consent sex in future. Am not going to tell between whom and whom.  It may give spoilers. As you guys know, I will always warn beforehand. Now I have a warning. If you are not okay to read, please don't read and don't let this story or non consent sex part will disturb you, please.

Why this warning because it's because of me. I will get easily disturbed with Non consent sex or Rape thing. It disturbs me greatly. Even if the stories are good, if I came to know that there is something like this  I would never read that story. This BL series, not have so many episodes. After watching that series, it affected me badly. I was on the verge of vomiting. I felt disgusted. It highly disturbed me. So I always avoid these things.

But this story demands it.  That's why I'm warning you beforehand.

4.  If you have already observed, I took BTS elder member Seokjin as a legal advisor in this story. I took him for a cameo role. Am going to include all the seven members in this story in cameo roles. Reason is, Few readers asked me to involve BTS members.

At first I wanted to involve them in big roles but I chose not  because What happened after I started updating "Signal of Fate". I know Am writing an OhmNanon story in the Waanjai fandom. I shouldn't expect much. I didn't. After OhmNanon oneshot update, I still got a response. Am okay with it. But after the full story of OhmNanon " Signal of Fate", so many followers of me started to unfollow me. Over 10 members unfollowed in a span of a day. Later in two days, I again lost over 10 members. It kinda made me upset. Am a little glad, OhmNanon fans started to follow me, making my hard work worth it.

After this, I learnt something. I choose not to involve BTS members in big roles, they will be in the story as cameo roles. Please support the characters.

5.  I always follow what my dear followers ask me. I never said no. Even 'My Princess' story was born on my reader request. One of the readers asked me about the revenge story between Mew and Gulf, of course Complete PLOT AND STORY IS MINE. I choose to grant her wish. Even she mentioned a name which she wanted to be in the story. Well I will mention that name in future. So I will always consider my followers' requests to maximum. So BTS members' involvement is also my readers request.

But one thing I still can't grant My reader's request is, not only one or two, more than 6 to 7 followers asked me to write the 'Werewolf' plot of MewGulf. Believe me, I tried to come up with a plot but I failed. Werewolves are not my cup of tea. The intensity of werewolves is always high. I can't guarantee but in future, if I come up with any plot, I will surely try to write to reach all your expectations.

6. About my personal life, still everything sucks. Anxiety reaching its peak. My roommate is really worried about it. She was scared I might harm myself. Believe me, I have strong willpower and mentally but sometimes it sucks. Insomnia got out of control recently. I got a fat belly. I really hate my belly. I am always conscious about my body. I hate to gain weight in some areas. I am always proud of my body. Now I hate my body too, including my life. It sucks overall.

I think that's it. Bye Bye.

Love you❤

----Saritha