Chapter 41 - Past

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gulf drinking coffee in the office cafeteria while his mind somewhere. Bright and Mild already told him what they talked about with Win and Boat. Now, he doesn't know what's going to happen and what they are going to do. He is a bit confused.

His thoughts came to halt when someone tapped on the table to catch his attention. Gulf looked at him and saw the person he bumped into two days back, the one who is handsome with a boxy smile.

"I was calling you for 2 minutes. It seems, you are in another world." He asked with tilting his head.

Gulf - "Sorry, I was thinking something."

"May I sit here?" He asked while holding a drink in his hand.

Gulf - "Yeah.. You can." He smiled at him receiving a boxy smile in return.

"It seems you are zoned out. I am a good listener. You can rant about anything and even rant about the CEO because you are working as a secretary to him. It must be difficult for you." He said while sipping his drink. Gulf crossed his arms on chest,

Gulf - "You guys rant about my best friend behind his back?" His tone is playfully accusing. That person choked on his drink.

"You are best friends with the CEO? Wow.. I didn't know. Sorry, I didn't rant about him. I just wanted to enlighten your mood." He gasped, pretending to be shocked as if he didn't know that Gulf is best friends with Bright. Gulf chuckled at him. He is funny.

"Sorry for that. I am still a good listener. You can talk with me about anything." He said with a smile. Gulf still wanted to tease him.

Gulf - "So you are asking me to talk about anything even though we don't know each other's names?" That person made an 'Oh' sound.

"Yeah.. I forgot to introduce myself hehe. Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung. Working as an executive under the Marketing department." He said, reaching out to shake hands with Gulf, who received it politely.

Gulf - "Hi, my name is Gulf Kanawut, secretary to CEO Bright

Gulf - "Hi, my name is Gulf Kanawut, secretary to CEO Bright. Nice to meet you. By the way, your name is quite unique. It doesn't seem Thai. How to pronounce it?"

Taehyung - "You can call me V." Gulf raised an eyebrow at the name he mentioned.

Gulf - "Just V? As in alphabet V?" Taehyung nodded.