Chapter 19 - Search and CCTV

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story😍🥰

----------------------------------------------------------

Mew - "Sleep. Am here only, My princesa." He said. Gulf slowly laid his head on Lucifer's shoulder. When Lucifer stood up while still holding him tightly in his embrace. Gulf gasped and tightly wrapped his legs around Mew's waist. Mew stride towards his chair and sit on it. He started to work while Gulf was still on his lap.

Gulf has been wide awake since the beginning. His plan worked out. Now he is in the embrace of Lucifer. His mind started to wonder about the recent past where he was a normal person who has only two close friends and their family. He doesn't have any reason to live except his nightmares. He wasn't sure why he always suffers from nightmares. One day he came to know the reason to live. He wanted to make it possible but didn't know how. Luckily, fate is on his side. It allowed to enter the Suppasit mansion and enter his heart little by little. He never thought he would be this close to Lucifer but fate has made him sit on the Suppasit's lap.

While his thoughts wander around the past, his mind drifts to what he has to suffer because of Lucifer and his gang. Tears formed in his eyes as he swallowed a lump in his throat. His hands are encircled around Lucifer's neck. He wanted to strangle his neck at this instant. He held it. He doesn't want Lucifer to die without much pain. He wants to break him completely.

He knows they took a huge risk when they entered this Lucifer den. Even if little things go wrong, the three will be under the ground in a 6 feet place. Lucifer will kill them without thinking a second because he is merciless as usual but they have to take a chance. A chance to take vengeance against the Kirigun Gang. Still they are up for this risk. They will achieve whatever it takes.

His thoughts became blurry as he  drifted into sleep. Without knowing himself, he snuggled more into Mew's neck. Even though his mind and heart are fighting over his feelings, his body is getting weakened by the warmth of Lucifer's body. His warmth spread all over his body.

As soon as Gulf snuggled into his neck, his breath hitched. His nostrils catch some sweet smell emitting from Gulf's body. He brought his nose to Gulf's neck, he inhaled the scent deeply as he clutched Gulf's waist in the other hand. It's intoxicating him. Gulf stirred in his sleep when he felt tightness on his waist in sleep. Seeing Gulf squirming on his lap, he loosened the grip but took another inhale of sweet scent.

Mew took another hour to complete his work. After completing it, he stood up while holding Gulf in his arms who was clinging to him like a koala. Mew came outside and stride towards Gulf's room. After a few steps, he stopped. He remembered how the person in his arms said he was having trouble sleeping and had a nightmare in front of his eyes. He took a U-turn and went towards his room.

He slowly placed him on his soft bed. Gulf snuggled to a silky duvet as soon as Mew placed him on the bed. He purred in content while snuggling the duvet just like a kitten. 'Such a kitten' Mew thought and went to the washroom to take a bath.