Chapter 42- Let's Break Up

Double Update, I guess.

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tears falling from Gulf's eyes after listening to what actually happened in the past. 'So it's true. My Appa is the reason for everything. He killed Suppasit's father and Suppasit killed my father. My Appa made me and him orphans, including Win and Boat. We are all suffering from his reckless decision. I don't need a luxurious life, Appa. I needed you and momma in my life. I didn't want anyone to suffer because of me. You shouldn't do it for me, Appa. Am dying here for guilt. The reason for everything. Sole reason for all the disaster. Am sorry Suppasit, Win and Boat.' He is continuously sobbing while still sitting on Mew's lap.

Mew - "Why are you crying Princesa?"

Gulf - "You.. You lost your only parent. Am.. Am sorry." He hiccuped while crying. Mew wiped his tears gently.

Mew - "Why are you sorry? It's not you, who did it, right?"

'But I am the sole reason.' He swallowed a lump in throat.

Gulf - "Did you really kill that.. Uhmm.. Panit guy? You were just a kid back then." Mew smirked at his words.

Mew - "Princess, Am Suppasit Jongcheveevat, sole heir to Kirigun Empire. My Appa, trained me since I was just 4. My first kill when I was 6 years old. I killed a man as my father instructed. Killing people is never new to me. I was trained for it. I killed Panit in my own hands. Later I regretted because I wanted to prison him and want to torture him until he bleeds last drop of his blood." Gulf thought not think about his father anymore. He did all these things and guess, who is suffering and who are all become orphans.

Gulf - "You said, Panit has a wife and a kid. What about them?" He wanted to know what happened to his mom.

Mew - "I was barely a kid when all this happened. Before that incident, I lost two important persons who were loyal to my father. Then in the incident I lost my father along with his best friend whom I killed. I was mourning for my father's loss and I forgot about Panit's wife and their Kid. Next day, police found a dead body of her on the road, it's Baifern, Panit's wife and their son went missing but I didn't have time to invest in them at that time. As a kid, taking on a huge mafia empire was really exhausting. That was the mistake I made. I lost track on them. I don't know who killed her and I don't know where that kid was." Gulf knows who those two loyal men were. It was Win's and Boat's fathers. Mild already told both of them everything.

Gulf - "You didn't kill her?"

Mew - "No but if she was alive, I would kill her. Panit involved with two gangs, mine and Fox gang. We didn't kill her. The Fox gang might have killed her but I lost my hands on his kid. Am still searching for him." He said not knowing, that panit's kid already sitting on his lap, whom he was searching badly. Gulf held tears learning his mom killed by Fox gang. He knows, Suppasit searching for that kid.

Gulf - "Why are you searching for him?' Mew's jaw clenched by the mention of his name.

New - " How can you be naive, my Princess? Surely I am searching for him to kill him cruelly. Panit said, he did everything for his kid and am going to kill that kid with my own fucking hands. He is the reason for everything." Gulf saw how desperate Mew wanted to kill him yet he was sitting on his lap and getting called by the name 'My Princess'.