Chapter 44 - Found You

Missed me?

Thank you for reading🙏

Sorry for the late update.

I know, I took so much time to update the chapter for so many unavoidable reasons. Hope you guys understand.

I hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

-------------------------------------------------------

Two hired PI's standing in front of Max with a file in their hands. Max squinted his eyes looking at them because he assigned three members now he was seeing only two.

Max - “Where is the third person?” Two PI's looked at each and gulped.

“He went abroad for some work.”

Max just nodded. He is definitely not interested in them, he just wants information about his boy, his Nattarine.

Max - “Did you guys find him?”

One of the PI placed a file in front of him.

PI 1 - “Finding someone who went missing 20 years back is difficult. As much as we know, you guys used different methods to find him but to no avail. So we came up with another method.

PI 2 - “He must be 23 or about 24 years old now, with a tattoo on his waist and has O negative blood group.”

(A/N - I forgot to mention that Gulf has an O negative group.)

PI 1 - “So we shortlisted people with the same qualities within the countries. There are 72 people, who are 23 years old, have tattoos on their upper body and have negative blood. Unfortunately no one has Nattarine name in those 72 people. This file has information about those people. Only to this extent we are able to find out.” He said, swallowing a lump in his throat.

They know they were already threatened by the Kirigun gang and they also know if they go against the Fox gang and give information about the boy to Suppasit, the Fox gang will surely show hell from their blood to the bones.

So these two PI's planned to give information to the Fox gang and flew to other countries to save themselves.

Max's heart flipped knowing this file might have information about his boy. He looked to Tul,

Max - “Transfer the money how much they ask.” He said pointing at those PI's. Tul nodded and sent PI's away telling them they will get a huge sum of money in minutes to their accounts.

Max took a file with nervousness. His heart tells him that he is just a few steps away from his boy.

He started to flip the pages, seeing young boys with sweet smiles. His heart doing somersaults thinking someone from this people is his Nattarine.

While flipping pages, his fingers froze at one page. His eyes show pure shock looking at the details of certain boy, whom his rival, Suppasit claimed.

Max - “Tul?”

Tul looked at his boss, who was frozen on the spot.

Tul - “What happened, boss?”

Max gave him the file to look at the page. Tul took in his hands and he was also somewhat confused.

Max - “What does it mean?”