Chapter 22 - Brothers.

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations☺

Thank you for 500 followers. I uploaded 2nd part of "An angel for a devil". Please check it out.

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mew- "Your boyfriends are idiots."

Two of them sighed.

Win- "I don't know why they rejected our help but we still need to do something and protect Gulf. We can't let that bastard take him or hurt any one of them in the process. We shouldn't let it happen. We need to do something." Mew squinted his eyes looking at Win.

Mew- "Why do you want to protect him? There no relation between you and him then why?" His voice is somewhat icy. Win looked at Mew after hearing the Icy tone, which was somehow accusing tone. Then he remembered how Mew and Gulf make out in the office. 'Is he misunderstanding my intention of saving Gulf? No, I didn't mean that way.' He cleared his throat.

Win- "Gulf is staying with us. He is just an innocent citizen who doesn't have anything to do with the mafia thing but unlucky him, he got tangled with us. Now, without knowing himself Max set eyes on him. It's our responsibility to protect the person who is living with us. If something happens to him, Bright and Mild are also heart broken. Those three Musketeers are behaving like one soul. If something is to someone, others will suffer more. Those three of them, innocent not knowing how these things work. Knowingly or unknowingly, they are our responsibility."

Boat- "But they don't want our money. If they accept, maybe this issue will be solved by now. They are our boyfriend's, it's not wrong to take money from us, right?"

Win- "We don't know what's going on in their minds. Maybe they think it affects their self respect to take money from us. Or they assume, we will think about them as gold diggers if they take money from us. We don't know what's running in their little heads."

Mew- "Even if they pay money to them, it won't be possible to solve the issue."

Win and Boat looked at each other. If they want to breach the contract to protect Gulf, they have to pay huge money. Bright and Mild said that they will sell their fortune and arrange the money, then after giving breach money, the problem is solved, right?

Boat- "I didn't understand, Suppasit."

Mew- "For him, money is never an issue. He wanted Gulf. That's why he created this issue. As a rival, we know his capability, even if they pay a penalty he is not gonna let Gulf go. For him, he wants Gulf, not money. So he doesn't care if they pay or not. To protect him, paying money is not enough."

Win and Boat nodded understanding Suppasit's words. Max was never interested in involving himself in small companies like Vachirawit, after all these manipulation in contract he was sure he had a strong intention to lay hands on Gulf..

Win- "Then how are we going to help them and protect him?"

Whole living room fell silent. After a minute,

Mew- "When is the Business Gala?" Win looked at him with confusion because why Suppasit asking about the Gala, where Suppasit had never intended to attend.

Win- "This Weekend, Saturday at 7pm." Win observed how Suppasit nodded while thinking then smirking, he scratched his back of the neck in confusion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Three Musketeers entered in Gulf's room, one is furiated, the other one was distressed about the situation and their baby was sobbing continuously.