Chapter 26 - Make A Move

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Sorry for the late update. I was just hooked on watching suspense thrillers and fantasy dramas. 

Thank you so much for 30K+ views. 

I need to clarify something to every follower and reader of mine, even though Mew and Gulf didn't end up in real life or Mew was able to break our hearts with his words, I love both of them so much so I can't bring myself to stop writing about them or reading about them. In future, I may go with the Tharn Type name in my stories. I never stop writing or taking breaks. 

Another thing, Am writing about a ghost ship, KaoGulf. Well, after updating I faced a little harsh experience that I never experienced in this app but I am sure, there are at least a few who read ghost ships too. So I will write that story completely. 

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Boat - "Baby, Am driving." He whined looking at his boyfriend being hanky panky with him. Boat is driving Gulf to his apartment to get his things. Mild is in the passenger seat and Gulf is sitting in the backseat. 

Gulf - "Mild, give him a break." 

Mild - "Aww.. Am just being a good boyfriend and showing my love to him." He said pecking on Boat's cheek which painted Boat's face with crimson red. 

Gulf - "Shameless" Mild sticks out his tongue at Gulf. 

Boat smiled at his actions. Even though Mild is shameless, he likes him more because till now Mild is the only person who is able to bring all his hidden emotions outside. He only knows, torture people and killing them. He has been in this field along with Win and Lucifer since they were teens. He is glad that Mild came into his life. 

Boat pulled in front of Gulf's apartment. Three of them climbed down from the car making someone's eyebrows creased in confusion. 

Someone from far who was wearing complete black attire took out his camera and zoomed in until a clear pixel, captured the three of them in one picture. He saw three of them going inside the building where apparently one of them has an apartment inside the building. He fished out his phone to call his boss and inform the odd thing he was seeing. 

In the room which looks like a black aesthetic design, Max leisurely sat on his chair while Tul stood behind him like a good secretary where 3 people who looked like they were in their mid twenties, were sitting in front of him. 

Max - "I hired you guys because you three are the best private investigators in Thailand. All you need to find is a boy, who is the love of my life. 20 years ago, he went missing when he was just 3 years old, now he might be around 23 years old. At any cost find him alive. If you can't find him, you are already aware what's going to happen?" A shiver ran through their spine. They heard from Tul, this mafia leader killed previous investigators who didn't find that boy.