Chapter 43 - Leaving Behind

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Am putting so much effort into writing stories yet my followers are decreasing day by day. It's kinda discouraging me to write. Am really upset. Why are you guys doing this to me? 🥺

Not Proofread

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aom - "They left the country and flew to another country." Three of them frozen in the spot not believing their loved ones left the country after dropping a message through text.

Mew clenched his jaw. He doesn't like how his princess left him even without a word. 'I claimed you and you are mine, now. You can't leave me like this, my Princesa. Wait for the consequences, Princesa'

Boat - "Why?" His voice came out as a whisper.

Aroon - "We don't know, son." It's a lie. They know the reason but choose to lie.

Mew - "Which country?"

Fah - "We don't know."

Win - "How can you guys not know where your kids went? It's not fair, mom. They left us by leaving a word message and you are not even telling where they went."

Aroon - "We really don't know, son. They came to our house around 11:30 am with luggage saying they were going somewhere and told us to look after the company. We really don't know where they went."

Aom - "They will return soon but - "

Win - "Please don't hide anything, mom."

Fah - "Bright and Mild will return soon but Gulf might not return. Be said, he will stay there for a long time." Mew clenched his jaw.

Whole house fell into silence, three mafia men thinking too hard about why their certain one's took decisions and where they went.

Mew - "Stupids. It's dangerous for him." He uttered making Win and Boat glanced at him then their eyes widened in realization.

Aom - "What do you mean by it's dangerous for him?"

Win - "Shit!!! Mom, Gulf is in danger. Someone had a bad eye on him. If they know, now Gulf left country without any protection, they will hurt him." Fear crept in older people's hearts.

Aroon - "But they said, Suppasit claimed him in front of everyone. So that bad guy can't do anything but now you are saying it's dangerous. We are not able to get what you are saying, son." Of course, they told everything to their parents. They are aware of Fox gang's leaders' bad intentions on Gulf and his mother might be killed by Fox Gang.

Boat - "Dad, he can't touch Gulf in a bad way, it doesn't mean he won't hurt him. He is a rival to the Kirigun Gang. Suppasit claimed the Gulf in front of everyone including him. It might anger me. Even though claims happened, we were protecting and guarding Gulf all the time. Now he went somewhere alone without protection. If they know about his departure, he will be in danger." Three of them started to fear more thinking something might happen to them.

Win - "Please let us know, where did they go? So we can protect them."

Fah - "We are really don't know. They didn't told anything us. Please, protect our Gulf." Tears formed in mothers eyes. Even though he wasn't born in their womb, they held him in their arms with so much love and care. They care for him like their own child.