Chapter 25 - Game

Double Update🎊🎉

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story😍🥰

----------------------------------------------------------

Aom- "Bright, We need an explanation? We didn't expect this. You guys really love them. See, we actually don't mind if you love men but why them? There are so many men in the world, why them? Why Suppasit's men? What the hell are you guys doing? Gulf came with them. Just by thinking, my mind is in chaos. Please tell me, you guys are not doing anything to hurt any of you."

Bright and Mild looked at each other and looked down. Definitely, they will get hurt if they are caught by Suppasit.

Mild - "Mom, Dad, Aunty, please listen to us completely."

Bright- "Mom, After Gulf turned 18, you told us the reason behind his nightmares, the reason behind his trauma, the reason behind how he became an orphan. We were furious and really wanted to take revenge but what are we? Just normal people who don't know anything about violence or mafia. Fortunately, one day our company tied up with MSJ, we didn't know who the real owner of MSJ was. It turned out, Suppasit is the owner of MSJ. It's just an opportunity and we took it. Then- " He started to explain everything until today including their fake love interest except Fox gang leader involvement. He doesn't want to scare his family anymore.

Aom slumped on the bed with a shocked face after knowing all their three sons were involved completely in the mafia and Gulf living in Suppasit's mansion whereas Fah already had tears in her eyes.

Aroon rubbed his temples in frustration. He can't believe his kids' involvement in the mafia.

Aroon - "Don't you guys think, you guys are going to hurt too much if they find out? As parents, we want only your happiness. Please, leave this revenge thing. Think about us. You guys are our world. What if something happens to both of you and Gulf? We can't live without you guys. He, Gulf, has only us, as his family. Don't do anything that hurts him, please. Poor kid, he went through so much already." His eyes filled with concern.

Mild - "Dad, you are already saying he went through so much. Yes, dad. He went through so much because of whom? He was just fucking 3 years old, dad. Just 3 years. That 3 year old was traumatized, he was frightened and suffered from nightmares because of whom? Till now, he is suffering from nightmares. How can they do that to him? How can they do that fucking three years old kid?  Do you remember dad, after Aunt adopted him, it took more than a year to take him to arms. Why dad? Because he was traumatized. He doesn't even allow us to hold his hand. How can they do this to him, dad? It's cruel, dad. He went through so much for 20 years because of what they did to him. They traumatized a 3 years old kid by killing his parents in front of his eyes." Tears rolled in his eyes continuously. Bright engulfed him in a tight hug, making him calm. Everyone in the room was crying hard. They all witnessed in their own eyes what their baby went through.

Bright- "We don't know violence or weapons. What we are doing is wrong, we know but it's the only way we can take revenge on them. We, three, weren't born in the same womb but we bonded by emotions and affection. It's stronger than anything. Gulf is our baby brother. We can do anything for him. We don't care what's going to happen to us but we do everything, whatever it takes, to take them down."

Aom stood up and engulfed both Bright and Mild in her arms.

Aom- "We know, you three of them love each other so much but what if they find out before you guys take revenge on them? What if they do something to Gulf?" They broke the hug and Bright wiped her tears away.