Chapter 14 - Gulf or That Boy

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Gulf is taking deep breaths while standing in front of the Study room of Lucifer. After Mew left, they had dinner silently because everyone had the same thing in their mind. Why would Mew want to meet him? 

After having dinner, Win took Gulf to a safer distance to talk with him. 

Win- "Gulf, don't worry. He won't do any physical harm to you. I already proved that you are innocent." Gulf nodded. 

Now he is in front of Lucifer's room contemplating knocking on the door. After gathering courage, he knocked on the door. 

He entered inside after he heard a husky voice saying 'Come in'. 

Mew looked up when Gulf entered inside and stood at the door, fidgeting his fingers while looking down. 

Mew kept files aside which he was working on. 

Mew- "Come here" He motioned him to come near to him. 

Gulf went near him with slow strides. Now he is standing in front of Mew and behind him, there is a table. 

Mew looked at him with an intimidating aura while Gulf looked down. Mew smirked when Gulf squirming under his stare. 

Mew- "What happened at Coffee shop?" He asked in a blank voice. Even though he and Win saw in CCTV footage, he wanted to listen from Gulf. He wanted to know whether Gulf told him the truth or hid anything. 

It took a moment to understand what Mew was asking him. He wanted tell truth because he knows, the one he encountered in coffee shop is none other than Lucifer's rival. 

Gulf- "I.. I went to a coffee shop to buy drinks for me and my friends. I bumped in to him when I didn't see in front of me because I was checking my phone. Because of that, his drink got spilled on his suit. I ruined his suit so out of guilty, I took tissues to clean it and asked sorry. He said, he will accept my sorry if I have drink with him. I agreed. He bought me drink. Later we introduced ourselves and where we were working. Then he said, he didn't know CEO Bright has a b..beautiful secretary (Mew clenched his fist). I felt uncomfortable and I left him bidding a goodbye." He said, still looking down. 

Mew stood up from chair and took strides towards him making Gulf shrink between Lucifer and table. Now Lucifer caged him. Gulf looked down not knowing what to do. 

Mew- "Look into my eyes." He ordered making Gulf look into his eyes. For Gulf, Lucifer's eyes are like a deep dark ocean which hides so many secrets in it. He wanted dive in it and search everything to know why Lucifer's eyes looks sad always. Lucifer's eyes are literally trapped for him. 

Mew- "He flirted with you?" Gulf nodded. 

Mew- "You are staying in my mansion. It means, you belong to here. This mansion is mine. Whoever stays in this mansion belongs to me and you belong to me." He said in a determined voice making Gulf dumbfounded. 'How Lucifer claimed him indirectly?' Gulf looked at him with wide eyes and nodded unconsciously. 

Mew smirked. His eyes landed on plump lips of Gulf. When he looked up, he saw Gulf looking at him with doe eyes. 

Gulf's body stiffened when he felt Lucifer's hand on his hips. Mew smirked looking at Gulf's situation. He leaned placing his lips in Gulf's making his eyes widened more. Mew held his waist with both hands and pulled him to close until their body connected. Lips touching turned into aggressive kissing. Mew held his waist tightly and kissed him roughly. It took a few seconds for Gulf to realise what's happening. He didn't kiss him back because he doesn't know how. Yesterday was his first kiss but there is so much difference between today's aggressive kiss and yesterday's lips touching. He doesn't know what to do. He abruptly clutched Mew's shirt in his fist tightly.